| FORTY FOUR |

It was a one fine day in which Jimin was peacefully walking towards BTS' dorms, his face being hidden under a mask as usual to avoid any risks. His hands carried a small box and his mind was only occupied with the joyful reaction of the members when they receive his small gifts.

The gifts he made just for them, by his own.

A smile crept on his lips though it was invisible under his mask as he gently caressed the lid of the box, walking down the few steps which remained.

The security guard smiled at him warmly when he examined Jimin's pass. Greeting back with the same warm smile, Jimin entered the bulding with a happy heart. He jogged like a little kid as he entered the elevator, greeting everyone he met as it didn't take him that long to get used to every coworker who worked there. Jimin, being their ultimate guest himself coming here often so they weren't surprised to see the male at a hour like this.

After Jimin's chubby fingers were pressed against the floor number where members' rooms were, the elevator began to go up momentarily. The members probably were waiting for him as he left a message for them in their group chat, receiving excited replies from them as always.

As the bell dinged, Jimin's lips automatically curved into a very bright grin. He stepped out the elevator and straight away headed towards the living area from where he could already hear the muffled laughter and bickering.

"HEY!"

Jimin exclaimed, peaking inside and immediately a pile of members were on his frame, squeaking him tightly.

"Jimin-ssi!!"

The innermost was Taehyung, his boyfriend and was followed by Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok. "G-Guys," Jimin chocked and they immediately backed away, letting Jimin allow to function his lungs properly.

"Sorry Jiminie.. we were too excited to see-"

"JIMIN! I missed you my baby," Taehyung cut Jin off and wrapped his arms around Jimin's frame, peppering Jimin's face with butterfly kisses. Jimin giggled but was blushing madly; the rest of the members were in awe too, but well..

"Yah! get a room!" Jungkook shouted hitting Taehyung on his shoulder, making the rest of the Bangtan laugh. Jimin's cheeks darkened its red colour when Taehyung turned around and threw a fist at Jungkook, playfully.

"We will soon! don't ruin the mood, you brat!"

"Taehyung-ah.. what are you saying.." Jimin whined and hid his face on Taehyung's broad chest as his free sweater paw reached to his face. A round of giggles was heard as Taehyung protectively wrapped his arms around Jimin's arms and thighs and lifted him,  making Jimin yelp in horror.

"Tae! put me down!" Jimin grabbed Taehyung's neck with both his hands and the small box he was holding for the entire time go released from his grip, but Hoseok caught it right in time before it completely fell down.

"Ouh.. what is this Jimin-ah?" Hoseok teased and that's when Jimin stopped whining, just to get filled back with excitement. "Gifts!" Jimin exclaimed decorating his face with his sunshine eye smile and Taehyung couldn't help but peck his boyfriend and whisper. "Gosh, you're so adorable.."

Jimin giggled and pecked Taehyung's lips in return and turned to face the members, who were examining the box like if it was a treasure.

"Open it and see.. oh wait, not you Joonie hyung.. I don't want to get them broken even before you see them,"

Namjoon hesitantly backed when Jimin playfully exclaimed, but a sheepish smile was there on his lips. The members laughed and Jin took the responsibility of opening the box. His fingers worked on the wrapping when Jimin noticed one thing.

"Hyung.. where's Yoongi hyung?"

It took a while for any of them to answer as thwy were too immersed in opening the box carefully, including Taehyung. Jin hummed and pulled the ribbon gently, being careful not to scratch the rest.

"He's at his.. um, room- WOAH," All the other members joined Jin as they exclaimed loudly, Jin taking out six beautifully handmade necklaces with their names attached as little pendants. "Baby.. put me down and go and see," Jimin kissed Taehyung's cheeks but Taehyung just shook his head, his legs going to the necklaces with his boyfriend still on his arms. Jimin chuckled but let it be, loving Taehyung's warmth.

"These are so.. pretty, Jimin. Did you make these?" Namjoon cooed as he took his necklace and caressed his name lovingly, not taking his eyes off from it. Jimin nodded though Namjoon couldn't see, "Yes, hyung.. made them just for you guys,"

"Jiminie this is adorable.. thank you so much!" Hoseok exclaimed and already out the necklace down his neck, pressing the pendant on his chest. Jin did the same and helped Namjoon to put his one without a struggle and they exchanged smiles of gratitude and acceptance, with their necklaces hanging down their toned necks perfectly.

"Why is Taehyung hyung's necklace is prettier??" Jungkook pouted and yet it was a teasing tone and that's when Jin handed over Taehyung his necklace. Yes, it was a bit different than the others for obvious reasons; around his name craved pendant, Taehyung's one had a nice embroider with a set of roses and leaves. It was just.. gorgeous.

"Of course because I'm his boyfriend and not you," Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jungkook who scoffed and put his necklace anyways, muttering a small yet a sincere thank you. Soon Taehyung's eyes sparkled as they shone with pure amusement- Jimin giggled and hopped out Taehyung's arms and snatched Taehyung's necklace, a sheepish grin decorating his lips.

"Let me put this for you," Before even Taehyung could answer, Jimin worked on putting on Taehyung's necklace and gave it a little tap as he was done; it looked perfect against his lovers chest and that's what all he wanted. That look which was on Taehyung's eyes said it all, all that his eyes screamed happiness and fondness.

"Thank you, babe.."

Jimin only blushed and nodded and the sudden realisation he had made him turn immediately. "Jin hyung.. where's Yoongi hyung's necklace- oh there you go," Jimin took Yoongi's necklace from the box and practicality ran towards Yoongi's room, shouting. "I'll be right back!"

"JIMIN WAIT!"

But they were too late as Jimin was too quick to grab Yoongi's doorknob and twist around the lock which wasn't locked.

"YOONGI HYU- oh,"

[Author : Hello my dudes! what are you guys upto?? Hope you all are doing fine and YAS I'm back with a new update after 83168 years! *claps proudly* but seriously please forgive me for updating late and this was shitty, I know and it's just I lost my motivation in this book :( Hopefully I'll get it back, though. So please vote and comment and share your ideas! Don't forget to smile because you're loved :) bye]

Goal : 30 votes 💜