| THIRTY FIVE |

Jimin scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly avoiding to look at his idol. Taehyung was currently lying down their bed as he stretched his limbs freely. But of course, there was still some space for Jimin.

"What are you doing without lying down, Jimin?" Taehyung asked as he eyed Jimin who was practically trembling. His cheeks and ears looked liked tomatoes, Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle, sitting up on the bed.

"Ugh, I- I'm fine this way, yeah. I'll just go to the bathroom,"

"But didn't you just come out there?"

"Oh," Jimin's mouth formed an 'o' shape which resembled of a lost puppy. His locks were too long to cover almost his eyes, the fact that his damp hair made him look extra adorable.

"Nver mind, I'll just go again." Jimin quickly spat and ran inside the bathroom, ignoring Taehyung who almost shouted asking Jimin to come back.

Jimin shut the door in somewhat an awkward speed and looked himself in the morrior whoch was hugging the wall of the bathroom perfectly.

He touched his cheeks which were now tinted in shades of pink and sighed.

'Why am I being so afraid and shy? We're already comfortable and why am I still acting like a high school girl? Aish, Park Jimin. Just let it be already,'

Jimin turned on the tap and flashed water in his face and smiled at himself, satisfied.

This could be a chance to finally be happy. It'll be easy becausehe always adored the true person which was living inside his idol. The goofy little kid who'll go around and do all the dumb shit despite being a 20 year old. It'll be easy.. right?

And it was healthy that Jimin was already falling for Taehyung. Not like he didn't earlier, but after hearing all the stuff from Taehyung just a few hours ago made them bond like never before. First as online friends, now as real friends.

Isn't it amazing?

Jimin chuckled and exhaled deeply, closing his eyes and making himself a promise.

'I will give all the love you deserve, Taehyung. I'll love all insecurities of you.. every mistake, every flaw, everything you needed to hide as your true self to be the charming V we all know.. I'll show you that there's nothing wrong with your inner person. I'll love every detail of you and will shower you with as much as love you want..

So please just.. just let me.'

-

Taehyung quickly closed his eyes and pretended to sleep when he heard the bathroom door being unlocked. He could hear Jimin's foot steps slowly approaching him and the other side of the bed being immersed.

Taehyung's heart fluttered when he felt Jimin the blanket over them and making himself closer to the body of Taehyung, their faces few inches away.

He could feel Jimin's soft breaths tickling his nose. Sooner than later, the soft mochi hand he adored the most came to his cheek and started caressing it, giving Taehyung a magical feeling.

He just felt.. so loved. Just the way he wanted to be.

He enjoyed it to the maximum when he felt Jimin's body raising up, just to place a soft kiss on his forehead. A kiss he always used to get from his grandmother when he was younger before his sleep. "Good night, Taehyungie." Taehyung heard Jimin's small voice softly say against his forehead. He couldn't resist anymore.

So he wrapped his arms around Jimin's small figure and hugged him so tightly, ignoring the surprised whinings and looks Jimin was giving him. Jimin didn't struggle to get rid of Taehyung's grip though. Hugs were always in his 'I'm missing these' list ever since he got neglected by his family.

"Good night, Jiminie."

"Tae! were you awake all this time??" Jimin whisper yelled, embarrassed of what he just did. Yeah it was a simple goodnight kiss but still-

Taehyung chucked and held Jimin tightly and kissed the top of Jimin's head. Jimin immediately stopped complaining and hugged back Taehyung, putting the equal amount of force as Taehyung.

They were calmly inhaling the scent of eachother, which soon became each other's favourite scents just like the taste of their lips. Jimin was attentively listening to the heartbeat of Taehyung as he snuggled closer, slowly dripping off to a peaceful sleep.

He felt secure; Taehyung's arms already was the safest place in whole world for Jimin. He may didn't know, but for Taehyung, it too was the same.

Everytime Taehyung was with his precious mochi, he felt all kinds of feelings he always wanted to have. Loved, cared, admired, secured.. He was just happy that maybe finally- finally he has found his Mr.Right that he would spend his entire life together with him.

Just happily and lovingly.

'We'll make it, Jimin-ah. You mean so much to me.. I hope that I am like that for you too.. I'll try my best to make your life happy, to give you what you deserve for being there for me always. I'll try, though I have millions of flaws and mistakes in my life.. I'll try, for you.. for me.. and for us,

So please, just let me."

[Author : Hey!! How are you all? Hope you like this chapter. Please share you ideas and vote to make this story a better one.. I'll try my best to make this less boring I'm sorry if this sucked :(

Anyways here's a little shameless promotion. If you all interested in other Vmin ffs please do read my other Vmin ff that I'm currently working on. It's called Single Father and is about Taehyung being a single dad and Jimin being his daughter's sports teacher.

So yeah!! Bye bye! see you in the next update! And oh Thanks for 11K views and 1.2K votes! you guys are the best! :)]

Goal : 25 votes 💜