| TEN |

"Taehyung-ah, get out you had enough rest. We have to get going,"

"Taehyung, stop messing with your hair you'll ruin it!"

"Did you check on your recording part again? It wasn't good before,"

"Don't forget the photo shoot Taehyung, you have to be on time,"

"Taehyung-ah did you practice the choreography?"

"Taehyung did you-"

"Taehyung-"

A Blonde haired make dropped him to a king sized bed, frustrated on the fact that he had a tiring day. Well, for him everyday was tiring but today it was just- extremely tiring. He wasn't surprised that he felt tired than usual, probably he was overworking himself.

Taehyubg closed his eyes tightly, an unspeakable mixture of feelings hugged his body. Anger, frustration, loneliness, pity, sadness, annoyance- you name it. He gulped down the saliva which was stuck on his throat and sighed. "I'm tired,"

A warm tear streamed down, unnoticed by the blonde; He didn't know why. maybe he's tired? maybe he's lonely? maybe he's angry? or maybe-

maybe he needed someone to be with him right now?

What bothered him even more was he felt that he's a worthless 'grandson.' His grandmother passed away exactly two years ago, he wasn't able to make it up to her. Last year also he was barely able to visit her grave, and this time it was non.

That was when this thought hit him so bad. 'being someone popular just sucks someti- everytime,'

He was packed, his life was packed. His everyday routine was something like wake up for the sake of his job - work - go back to sleep if possible and repeat. He used to feel that 'being popular just suck sometimes,' but it has been upgraded to 'being popular just sucks everytime,'

He couldn't find a specific reason for that tho. He loved his career but he was slowly staring to hate it too. hou may laugh at it when it was something like you join an agency when you're super young, leaving all the things behind and chase your dreams, but at a moment you start to hate it without even noticing.

Crazy huh? but yes, Taehyung's feelings were like that. In other words, it feels like you're a bird who is caged. It has wings, but can't fly and reach the sky.

Taehyung sure had his wings but he couldn't fly. maybe he could according to all the ARMYs out there, but in his world he couldn't. At least not like this-

Being someone who fakes everything and wears a mask to hide the true person behind it. He was doing it, but he simply hated to fake himself.

Though he knew that no one is going to love the real Kim Taehyung, the ture him and not the fake one.

'Grandma I'm sorry, I couldn't be your TaeTae I'm sorry,'

you have a new message from @alien_taecup!