| FORTY THREE |

Jimin looked down avoiding all their eyes, only to feel a protective arm wrapped around his frame. He looked at Taehyung who was looking at his band mates with an expression Jimin couldn't understand at all.

"When!?"

"How!?"

"How'd it start!?"

"I'm confused!"

Taehyung rubbed his temple as he gave all of them a small smile. He heaved a sigh and licked his lips. "You guys are scaring us,"

Jin hushed the other members saying, "Let them tell their story, guys. Let's listen first." as he lead Taehyung and Jimin to the couch and sat hismelf next to Taehyung. He motioned other members to joing them after they were done with their nodding.

All of them were seated neatly, being excited and nervous to know Taehyung's and Jimin's story. Jungkook looked like a proud father but he ended uo listening to each an every word which slipped out of Taehyung's mouth.

Their story was like a fairytale.. In which two lovers are fated together and their bond is too strong to be broken.

Taehyung talked all the time telling the members his and Jimin's love story in short. It was a relief that non of them questioned but listened attentively. Jimin was quite, more likely embarrassed as Taehyung was explaining every detail even if it was in short form.

"Then we kissed and I asked him to be my boyfriend. Jimin posted a selfie and that's the selfie you guys have probably seen,"

"Oh my," Hoseok dramatically placed his hand on his chest as he took a deep breath, "I felt like I was in Disney land,"

"Same, hyung. I just can't believe how you two are fated together, congrats." Namjoon gave both of them a hug as Taehyung thanked him. A small smile crept on Jimin's lips as his hand was held by Yoongi.

"You're the one, Jimin. Just keep him happy,"

Jimin looked at him shyly and nodded, his cheeks tinting in shades of pink. Jungkook came near him and knelt down infront of him, playing with Jimin's other hand.

"Hyung is so cute! I can't believe Taehyung hyung finally found his mate," Jungkook fake cried as he wiped out his non existing tears, only to get Jimin giggling and Jin slapping his shoulder.

"Yah! You read too much werewolf comics,"

"It's some basic stuff hyung," Jungkook rolled his eyes as he stood up. "Don't roll your eyes at me, you brat! Anyways.."

Jin switched from his scary person to the sweet person he normally is, "What are we gonna do to celebrate this?"

Taehyung's eyes lit up as he looked at Jimin who copied the same action. Taehyung stood up and went to Jin, decorating his face with a smug smile.

"What about your delicious black bean noodles and extea spicy Kimchi?"

"Um-"

"Yes! Hyung!! That's the best way to celebrate!!" Jungkook exclaimed and joined Taehyung, making Jimin chuckle and shake his head. "Fine, fine.. but you all have to help me okay?"

"Ugh, can't I go sleep and just join the celebration?" Yoongi whined already sounding sleepy when Namjoon poked his stomach. "You're no fun, Yoongs. It'll be awesome, just come."

Yoongi scoffed and stood up from the couch, fixing his clothes. "Only because it's for Tae and this cutie,"

All of them laughed and Yoongi too joined in no time, making the atmosphere easy.

Jimin felt comfortable faster than he thought that would get around BTS members. They all were friendly amd fun in their own ways and Jimin loved it so much. They already felt like people he's really close to and same went with BTS too. They treated Jimin like their little brother and even Jungkook was more caring than he normally is. In fact, it didn't take much time for Jimin to make them all fall in love with him and develop a great brotherhood.

[Author : Hello to all those who are reading this! Hope you had a lovely day. Thanks for reading this chapter and voting! Also God, we're at 19.3K and 2.03K votes!!! I'm so happy and thank you all so much! Sorry, this update was rushed, I promise to make things interesting. Again, Thank you and have a nice day ahead! Bye 💕]

Goal : 35 votes :)