| NINE |

Thanks to the customers who didn't bother coming to their coffee shop for like a hour, Jimin finished his heartbreaking story along with a deep sigh. He didn't cry or just, he couldn't cry. Though his life was a total mess, he was thankful for those precious people who tried to keep him alive.

precious people including BTS, it meant. Apart from Kai and his own brother Jihyun, BTS was his superheroes who saved his life in many ways that you can't even think of. Jimin was beyond grateful for them for giving him even the least amount of confidence in his life, if it weren't for BTS he should've probably given up on his life.

Yes it was rare to find a loyal fanboy of BTS but Jimin had reasons. He had a perfect reason to stan BTS and his bias; simply because they made his life beautiful. Times he felt like he's a dry dessert, BTS poured water in to it. Times he felt like he's an incomplete jigsaw puzzel, BTS made it complete with their music. Times he felt like he was all alone, BTS was right there to be with him.

He could never express or be enough thankful to them for letting his life be happy even though he felt like he don't deserve to be happy. Thanks to BTS' music, he survived; he lived.

someone might question that is it even possible to an ordinary idol group to change someone like that, but yes. and well, BTS is not just an 'ordinary' idol group but a very unique and a special one, who can cure people's hardships and make them vanish like morning dews which met with the sunshine.

That's what you call 'the BTS effect'. He experienced it to the maximum, from listening to them for fun to listening to them to live. Inspiration was just another one more precious thing he gained from BTS and mostly from his bias, Taehyung.

Well, a room decorated with their motivational song quotes along with his bias' worth millions of dollars for him. For someone who lived alone being neglected by his own parents, their motivation was just not comparable for anything in the world according to him.

Thanks to BTS, he felt like he should live; he should hold on; he should try and he should never give up. Yes there were times he wished that he had a perfect life like his bias, but he just didn't know.

He just didn't know that his idol was feeling in a same way. When Jimin wished for a luxurious dorm life to be spent with taking the maximum use of his talents, his bias Taehyung on the other hand wished for a normal 21 year old ordinary life.

Not like he didn't love his career, he sure did but; but he was tired. Tired of being an idol putting on a fake mask to hide his true self. Tired of hiding his worst pains to make a good appearance on the camera screen. Tired of being controlled, tired of losing one of his most loved, freedom.

Tired of receiving idol love, which he knew that it would never turn into a real love. Sure he did appreciated everyone who stood behind him, but still-

He wanted to feel loved, he wanted to be cared, he wanted to feel special. Not as Kim Taehyung of BTS, but as the real Kim Taehyung, an ordinary 21 year old guy with flaws, mistakes, scars and every negative thing he had.

Isn't that we all want? it was same with Park Jimin, and soon-

do you think that soon their fate will serve them right?

maybe...

[Author : Thank you so much for 1.04K reads omg it's so much!! please forgive be if this book doesn't deserve that muck reads I'm still shook! ILYSM please be safe and healthy. Also who can't wait BTS to perform on 2019 Golden Disk Awards? Me!!]

[Not proofread]