| EIGHTEEN |

"Guess who's here!!" Kai stormed to his best friend's room uninvited, Jimin was trying his best to solve a rondom math question. Jimin sprung up from his chair, "YAH!! YOU PEICE OF SCARY SHIT," He rubbed his chest, "I got scared to death!"

Kai chuckled, "That's what exactly I wanted," Jimin rushed to him with clenched fists, "What if I die from a damn heart attack!?"

"Woah there!" The taller tried defending himself from his best friend's mochi but strong hands, "...calm down!" Kai roared as they ran around Jimin's bed, Jimin trying to catch the scary best friend he wanted to kill at the moment.

"Yah!!! THE SHELF-"

Bam! Jimin could swear that his heart stopped for a moment when he saw his BTS album collection rooting down along with his shelf with a loud thud. Kai was already on the floor, shamelessly grinning and rubbing his butt. Jimin's ran over to the albums which were on the ground and immediately picked them up, "I.AM.GONNA.FUCKING.MURDER.YOU.IF.ANYTHING.HAS.HAPPENED.TO.THESE.ALBUMS."

Kai got up, still that shameless smile plastered on his face, "O-Oh, you won't do that I know,"

Jimin gave him a look, "WATCH.ME.BITCH."

Oh well, let's just say that Kai was scared of the angry Jimin and he just- he knew that Jimin would probably choose BTS over his lifetime best friend easily. So he just backed away in horror, watching Jimin going to his CD player and putting the wings album he adored the most into the device.

"Any last wishes?" He shot Kai a glare, "Goodbye bitch-"

Right then, the awaited intro of 'Boy Meets Evil' started playing, calming Jimin's body which was on fire. He didn't hear the sigh of relief of Kai, he was busy with concentrating on the intro.

The male felt that he was moving in the air, feeling light as ever. He could feel his whole soul being relazed and calmed, that he couldn't possibly think of anything but about Hoseok's voice.

"Just how amazing..."

He got up from his bed, and started moving his body to the rhythm of Hoseok. Just a few tries, he got it upto the professional level, Kai just stood there dumbfolded. Right in front of his eyes, the never seen talent of Jimin is being exposed.

He continued dancing, not caring the fact that his idiotic looking friend was staring at him until the intro was finally over. His mind was relaxed, his soul was relaxed, or maybe if you ask Jimin, he would tell you that his life was relaxed too.

He found BTS' music a medicine to all of his struggles and problems. The reason why he didn't fall to the level of anxiety and depression after what he has gone through is his idols, BTS. When falling into the deep pit of BTS world, he never expected to get attached to BTS this much. Everything happens for good, you know.

"Woah, You're just," Kai breathed again deeply with wide big eyes, "AMAZING,"

"Chill, I know I'm amazing," Jimin raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "I take it back,"

"Duh, the reason i forgave you is just because of that 7 angels you see there, get it?" Jimin pointed at a huge poster of BTS which was nicely decorating his room. Kai sighed in relief, "Yeah, Yeah. Thanks a lot BTS," He bowed at them making a funny gesture, Jimin just chuckled at his best friend.

"They are my angels, my saviours, the reason why I live, the reason why i still keep holding on. Just how much I'd love to spend my rest of the life being a loyal fanboy,"

[Author : H.E.L.L.O lovely people! Happy Valentine's day for those who celebrate it. (forever alone squad hands up!) Anyways, thanks a lot for 2.72K reads oml don't you think it's too much for this shitty book? I'm sorry if this book just wasted your time. Have a great day loves, I love you ♡]