| EIGHT |

"It's been like fucking 3 years since he died and they still can't accept that it's not my fault, it really does hurt me so much hyung," Jimin let out a chocking sob, Kai patted his back gently in order to feel relieved. Suho embraced the younger into a warm yet tight hug; what Jimin wanted exactly.

He wanted someone to be there for him; He wanted to feel loved, he wanted to feel that someone actually cared; He wanted to see the world in a new yet fresh angle and he needed someone to be with him to do it; He wanted to feel everything going fine, he wanted to end what he was going through.

It was enough, it was just too much. Rejection was something he least wanted but unfortunately, it was what he was experiencing the most. It was okay if he was rejected by some silly little things like high school crushes or something, but this was way more deeper than it.

He was rejected by his own parents and that was for something he didn't even dream of doing. Killing or letting his own brother die was just too much for someone like Jimin; he was too much pure and innocent for that.

Although he wished that he could run back to past and correct all his mistakes; mistakes always his parents put forward when they scolded and rejected the poor boy. Right behind his fanboying cheerful personality, there was an ugly truth hidden behind which Park Jimin was unable to get rid of.

He wanted so badly, but he simply couldn't.

Right before he come to Seoul, he lived in Busan with his family of his father, mother and elder brother. Unlike most of the brother - brother relationships, the parks had a strong bond which made themselves unable to tear apart from eachother.

Before Kai, Jimin's closest friend was his brother Jihyun. Yes it was true that Kai was there with him knowing every bit of Jimin's past just like Jimin himself did and was there with him through all good and bad, but Jihyun was just like his soulmate. Before coming to Kai, there was always one person that Jimin would go to before anyone and yes, that was Jihyun.

The older was older by just 2 years than his younger brother. The Park's family was recognised as a family which lived in peace and harmony, until somthing bad happened and well,

It was more than bad to destroy all their happiness in just a few days.

"Jimin! call the ambulance, hurry!!" The smaller boy heard his mother scream through the weird yet loud noises, he quickly searched for his phone and dialled to get an emergency service. "Mom, they'll come soon don't worry-"

"Don't worry!? are you telling me to not to worry when you're the one who caused all of these Jimin??" Her voice echoed pure venom and anger dripping like a fresh waterfall. Jimin opened his mouth in a shock so as to respond but right then, a sudden realisation hit him.

'Is it because of me?'

All he could remember was he was fighting with his brother to chose what music they should put on during their car ride; it was a family trip in which Jihyun drove for the first time since he got his license.

"No! I don't wanna listen to those babyish voices hyung, change it!!"

Memories were flashing through his mind, they were arguing for some good music and they couldn't agree on the same. Of course they did argued for fun like always. Their parents warned them multiple times to focus and they were seated on the back letting the duo be seated in the front.

And the next thing he could remember was that a bright light came through their way, with a loud explosive sound;

"Jihyung watch out!!!" It was his father's scream and then before even Jimin could analyse or realise anything,

All the things went black.

'Is it because I distracted him? -is it?'

He was surrounded with with smoke and their car upside down, Jihyun's body was laying on their mother's lap, blood was spreaded everywhere possible. She was crying her  heart out while their father silently sobbed looking for the ambulance to arrive.

They didn't care if Jimin was okay or not, also Jimin didn't care actually. Jihyun was the important thing at the moment as he was unconscious with blood covering most of his body, Jimin was really worried and uttered with shock, but-

But Jimin had to care when his parents started treating Jimin like he was no longer existing with the death of his elder brother Jihyun.

[Author : I'm sorry if this story is boring,I just want to give people some messages. Hope you will like and support it. Please vote and comment your ideas and thank you for your lovely comments it means so much! I want to right a better story so please do share your ideas too! :)

Important : This story was originally plotted to be a cheesy one and never thought so many people gonna read it, so I thought of making it deep and try to deliver some messages regarding idol life (according to how much I understand) and self confidence. please let me know if it's bad.

And JIMIN'S SONG 'Promise' IS HEAVEN ISTG OMG I'M IN LOVE. 😍💜😭]