| TWENTY SEVEN |

"Hyung, do you have any idea of where Jimin is?" Kai paused cleaning a dirty table, "He didn't come for quite a few days,"

"Aish... I forgot to tell you, Kai. He requested some leaves for like three days saying that he's sick. Didn't you go and check on him?" Suho was concerned, Kai faced him restoring the dirty towel in the dustbin.

"I barely got any time because of my sister's hospital thingy. But of course I did messaged him and he said that he's doing good,"

"Really?" Suho raised an eyebrow, "We gotta wait till he comes, then." Kai nodded and resumed cleaning another table, slipping off the fact that Jimin was absent for work for a couple of days now.

Meanwhile, Jimin was walking along a bridge nearby his house, a beautiful river flowing beneath him. Cold wind looked like they were kissing him softly, he inhaled the pure are just to feel refreshed and calm.

Everything still happened to be like a dream... He, in his life didn't ever think that some fanboying shit would go this far. Far means, his idol meeting him personally. Seriously tho, which idol on earth would care for an ordinary fanboy like him? well, lucky and the trigger thing was Kim Taehyung does.

The few hours he talked with him felt euphoric and wonderful. He didn't know why, but it just felt so special, maybe more than meeting Taehyung as a fanboy. Jimin questioned why his heart was beating so fast at that time and why his legs weren't cooperating with him.

maybe it's just common for every fan out there, that's how Jimin made his mind. But eventually, when he started missing his warmth, missing his pure smile, missing his precious whispers- he felt weird; something mixed with weirdness and sensuality.

Isn't it strange?

"Like if he feels the same," Jimin shook his head with disbelief of why even he thought something like that. He was just an ordinary fan for Taehyung, except for the fact that he stalked him and met him personally. It ain't that much of a big deal, right?

Well, he still didn't know.

"So, you're not still gonna tell me what happened, Tae?" Jungkook was being stubborn and Taehyung was having it. Taehyung snapped his head out from the magazine he was immersed into, "What os it Jungkook? I told you it was nothing! I just met him and that's all."

"Really?" he wiggled his brows, "Is that all what happened?"

"I swear!"

"Why don't you go and message or talk to him, then?" Taehyung sighed, and the smiled. "You know, Jungkook. I know that he still needs time,"

Jungkook exaggerated his eyes, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, like 'if' I was him, I would probably need some time."

Jungkook nodded, he somehow understood why Taehyung would've not texted or talked to Jimin. Right now, he was fanboying inside of how thoughtful his hyung was. He thought that he's now so much mature, not the same old little kiddo.

He just wished that everything would be fine, and sooner than later, both of them would come out for eachother and live happily.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was sunk inside his deep thought. He wondered what Jimin might be doing now, it was like three days ago he texted him lastly. But he wasn't in a hurry, his feelings was controllable when it comes to giving Jimin his time. He was precious to him, he was his baby mochi afterall.

And, that's why even the small little time he spent with him was valuable like any gold. that's why his laughter brought him happiness. That's why his every inch carved to hear those soft giggles, that would make any worst day better.

Cute, he thought.

[Author : So update!! And thank you all for reading my story, voting and for commenting! Seriously you guys make my days thousands times better! So yeah, Thank you for that!

And I just want you all to check out my other books too! If you like Jikook, there's one called 'Are You Human?' and if you like vmin (obviously) you have another called 'Majesty' :) And check them out if you like! :)

And of course, I'm gonna edit this after all my chapters are done. I just have no idea where this book is going :(]

Goal : 20 votes! Thanks for voting on the last chaper :)