| SEVENTEEN |

"What happened Taehyungie? Went well?" Taehyung removed his coat and then the mask, "Yes Kook, they'll do something about it." Jungkook nodded and smiled, "Thank God,"

"But you know, it will be a little hard to stop those rumours even if  BigHit do something. I still can't believe my words from that interview went too far," He crawled in his bed and closed his eyes, being exhausted after running to the above mentioned entertainments to sort out his scandals.

Jungkook chuckled, "Me too tho. It was the first time you said something that philosophical." Taehyung shot him a glare, "What are you trying to tell?"

"I mean," He faced Taehyung and rolled his eyes, "if I didn't know your situation, I would've had trust issues about you not being in a relationship."

"Yah!!" Taehyung hit him with a pillow, "That's why you people shouldn't underestimate Kim Taehyung! I'm not a child anymore and you guys have to understand it,"

"Not a child anymore? Are you sure? Why do you dream about you fighting with pink panther over a chocolate chip cookie then?"

"YAH I NEVER DID THAT-"

"Don't ever try saying that because I heard you sleep shouting at that poor animal for stealing that cookie from you!"

"YOU PEICE OF SHIT-"

And that's how another deadly pillow fight started in Taekook's room.

"BigHit entertainment solves up the fast spreading rumours regarding Kim Taehyung's relationship status confirming that the idol is not in a relationship. The agency expects fans to not to be stirred up with Kim Taehyung's relationship life and to continue supporting the idol and the group BTS."

Jimin sighed in too much relief that he couldn't help but to rub his chest to calm down. He just found it too satisfying, the fact that his idol will be free from those rumours was soothing.

"Finally, Let my baby live his life," He popped up his twitter and went straight to inform his fellows that he's so much grateful for letting Taehyung free up from the rumours which were spreading.

@jimin_jams posted a new photo :

Did you guys see the statement BigHit released?? I feel like I'm breathing finally! Let's support our Tae and love him much more! #HeartsForTae #IPurpleYou

@alien_taecup and 102.2K others liked this photo.

comments disabled.