| THIRTY SEVEN |

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he glued his eyes to his fully charged phone which was about to blast with unread messages and unanswered calls. Just when Jimin came from the bathroom drying his hair with a towel being fully dressed with last day's clothes, he immediately grinned widely.

"Was the bath good? Are you refreshed?"

Jimin chuckled and nodded, gently putting the pajama he was wearing for the last night which belonged to the motel  inside the laundry basket. He walked over to Taehyung and sat besides him, showing off his adorable eye smile.

"What were you looking at, Tae? Did you call the hyungs?"

"Well, yeah- I mean, no I still have to. I think my phone's gonna blast with those missed calls and messages," Taehyung groaned and pouted cutely, Jimin giggled and cupped his face.

"I think it's better if you call.. Sejin hyung? So he can inform all your hyungs, right?"

"How did you know his name?"

"Well, the whole ARMY knows it, silly." Jimin grinned widely, probably enough to blind anyone with pureness and adorableness. Taehyung grinned too, pinching Jimin's chubby cheeks.

"Yah, you're too cute." Taehyung exclaimed and pecked Jimin's buttoned nose, Jimin blushing converting himself into a tomato. Taehyung searched for manager Sejin's number and waited until he picks up, not forgetting to put his phone on speaker.

"YAH YOU PEICE OF SHIT WHERE WERE YOU!? WHY THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY CALLS YOU IDIOT!?"

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise as his lios formed to a surprised smile. Taehyung just scoffed and moved the phone away from them, probably trying to keep their ears in the safe zone.

"A very good morning to you too, Sejin hyung. I just called you to let you know that I'm still alive and I won't be joining to go to that stupid arcade which Namjoon hyung planned,"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING KIM TAEHYUNG!? GET YOUR ASS HERE  BEFORE I FIND YOU FOR MYSELF. YOU DUMB FUCKER,"

Jimim giggled and covered his mouth immediately, hoping that Sejin didn't notice that Taehyung is with someone. Taehyung held back his laughter and winked at Jimin, "I can't hyung. I have some other important business to do. It's the day off so why not?"

"And with whom are you with, Taehyung? Do I have to remind you the company rules again?"

Taehyung gulped down, his eyes turning into anger as soon as the words from Sejin came in contact with Taehyung's ears. Of course he knew that Sejin is trying to protect his reputation as a famous idol preventing those unnecessary rumours, but things could get annoying if that's something you hate.

"With my friend, hyung. You don't have to worry. Just, I won't be coming home for the day. Tell hyungs too. And I can look after myself, I'm not a kid!"

"You're not a kid but an idol Kim Taehyung! You can't do whatever you want! You have to think about the group, company, fans and about your reputation! Why can't you just understand why I'm doing all of these!?"

"I ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING AND WHY CAN'T I JUST THINK ABOUT MYSELF TOO!? AM I NOT IMPORTANT!?"

"Taehyung-ah, listen. That's not what I meant-"

"Leave it, hyung. I won't be coming today and that's final. Don't bother to find me, I'll be safe I promise. Please tell hyungs that I'm sorry for not answering their calls and messages. I'll do if I get time before coming back. Bye,"

Taehyung disconnected and shut his eyes, trying his best not to show his weak side. It has always been like this; but he never put himself before the group and his idol life. And now, he has to think about himself too. He felt like he deserves to be happy too with what Jimin convinced him last night..

Why can't they just give him a single chance to do so?

"I'm sorry Jimin-"

Jimin cut him off by tightly wrapping his arms around Taehyung, embracing him warmly. Jimin's warmth obviously calmed down Taehyung, and it was like a remedy to all his concerns.

"It's okay, Taehyung.. I understand, you don't have to apologise. It's me first of all who brought you here, I'm the one who should say sorry,"

"No, Jimin. This is just too complicated.. I don't even know if we can make it or not,"

Jimin released Taehyung from his embrace and gave him wide eyes. "What do yoh mean?"

Taehyung clearly felt his heart accelerating at the maximum velocity. But now that he can't go back, he just smiled and Jimin fondly and took his hands. And he wasn't planning to go back, either.

Taehyung brought one of his hands to caress Jimin's cheeks which were tinted in shades of pink. Jimin's eyes carried a confused look, but not that look Jimin gave to Taehyung when they first met. This look was filled with curiosity, but the fear was replaced from sureness, shock was replaced from comfort.

Jimin went deaf when his ears caught what Taehyung just confessed. His mouth fell and eyes turned to a look of blankness, just like if he heard the most precious thing in the whole world.

"Jiminie, I think I like you- no, I think I love you,"

'Was it too early?'

[Author : Crap guys just wait till I edit this lame book I promise it'll get better!! Just don't be dissapointed okay :( I feel that this book os empty but I'll add some more stuff and mayeb delete some. The reason is that i never thought that 12.1K people would read this and I truly wanted to write some good stuff. This was supposed to be a fully and a cute shit book but I had to change my mind. Please look forward for the edited version okay? :) Bye Lovelees ILY 💜]