| FORTY |

"Aren't we gonna go back?" Jimin asked as he was facing his graffiti walls, Taehyung back hugging him giving warmth. Again they were there in Jimin's graffiti gallery at the end of their memorable day.

he best day of their lives, if they could add.

Taehyung scoffed, "Can't we just stay here for like.. few days more?"

"Do you wanna get murdered?" Jimin looked at him turning his neck, Taehyung just giggled and stole the chance to peck Jimin's lips. Even though it should be prettt normal now, Jimin still blushed giving Taehyung no mercy with his overflowing cuteness.

"You're right, though. Hyungs must be worried and that brat must be giving them a hard time,"

"Who, Jungkookie?" Taehyung nodded and both of them giggled. Sure Taehyung has told Jimin how they behave inside their dorms, very much similar to what Jimin had in mind. Means, Jin being the mom, Namjoon being the protective father, Yoongi being the caring but grumpy grandpa, Hoseok littering being a human loudspeaker and the sunshine and Jungkook being the stubborn child who always gives a hard time for his hyungs.

But that what made them special, according to Taehyung. And no wonder others must be really worried about Taehyung, doubting if he's safe or not.

Taehyung sighed and turned Jimin, staring down in his eyes. The eyes he found the prettiest, the eyes he found himself being easily lost in. A small smile appeared on Jimin's lips, "What's wrong?"

Taehyung smiled back and caressed Jimin's cheeks, a loving stare was beautifully wrapping them. With a soft voice, Taehyung spoke. "I just wanted to say.. Thank you,"

"For what, Tae?"

"For everything.. For giving me a chance to feel what my life is, for teaching me to love me, for being there for me always, for supporting me, for loving me, for treating me as human and for.."

"And, for existing." Jimin's gaze softened at Taehyung's sincere words, an innocent pride of being abke to give Taehyung what he always wanted was conquering his soul.

"Tae.." Jimin softly said and pecked Taehyung's lips, "You don't have to say thank you for those, I just gave you what you deserve."

"I'm not finished, Jimin." Taehyung said and took Jimin's hands, the evening sunlight was kissing them hard. It was the perfect scenery for someone to snap a picture, since the scenery with two ethereal souls and the beautiful graffiti paintings decorating the walls behind them, cooperated with the sunlight to give it the best view.

Taehyung's eyes sifted more with pure sincerity as he caressed Jimin's hands with his slender fingers, "Though the time we spent together was extremely short compared to how much time I want to spend with you, you gave me the best of you.. You showed me I have reasons to love myself.. You brought me euphoria and soon you made me realise that.. I'm just half a heart without you,"

"And now we probably wanna go back, I don't want you to meet the members just as a friend of mine.."

Jimim gasped and a tear threatened to fall down his eyes, "Park Jimin, will you make me the honour of being your boyfriend?"

Jimin's mouth fell as he snatched his hands from Taehyung and covered his mouth, shakily, trying to believe what was happening. Sure he expected this to happen but still.. still he wasn't ready (and had the thought that he never will be) but,

But, now the time has come. He wanted to take forward this step and many more ahead, but in fact, he still questioned of he deserves to be Taehyung's partner. He believed that he still lacked much to deserve, but if he do deserve according to Taehyung, it'll just be alright.. right?

"Tae.."

Taehyung slightly smiled and hummed, hardly standing the view of his precious baby bean crying, "I don't thinl that.. that I deserve someone as precious as you, still.. But, I can make the promise that I loved you so much and I'm loving you so much and will love you so much. That's the promise I can give you, so if you want to take me as your boyfriend, who am I to say no?"

Jimin wiped away his tears and smiled, his face was shining with the reflection of his dried tears. "Yes, I'll be your boyfriend.. We'll be happy and-"

Taehyung lifted up Jimin and cupped his face, the next second he found himself kissing Jimin hard. He could feel Jimin giggling against his lips while kissing him back, probably sensing how excited the idol was.

They were happy.. And they just wanted it to last long.

After Taehyung placed Jimin back on the ground, Jimin took out his phone and opened Instagram. Jimin already cleared the things with Kai saying that he's doing fine and currently out with a friend and that he'll soon be joining with work. Suho was fine with that, he just joked Jimin saying that some extra night shifts are waiting for him.

"What are you doing?"

Jimin grinned and raised his phone up, flashing the front camera right infront of them. "Taking a selfie with my boyfriend," Taehy giggled and gladly made it up for the selfie and watched as Jimin posted it it.

@jimin_jams posted a new photo :

Look who's with me 💕 #Taehyung #Jimin

241.1K likes

@seokjin.handsome : WHAT

@yourhope : WTF PARK JIMIN U WERE GONE AD WE DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO BE LIKE THIS AGSHSHGSGAAF

@yeontan.cutie : WHUT

@reiji : I- ASFGSHSHAHSHS

@ilove.sleepaksyoongi : I SHIPPED THEM FROM THE BEGINNING Y'ALL THOUGHT IM BEING RIDICULOUS

@jamjim : AYE CUTITES TT