| TWENTY FIVE |

Taehyung's P.O.V

I'm holding him, the precious crying fanboy of mine in my arms, allowing him to sob as much as he wants. I don't care of how much my shirt's gonna soak nor his tears gonna waste, because I know he's crying from happiness.

The happiness which I gave him.

That thought of I made happy someone which deserves to be happy was soothing the atmosphere, his warmth gave me chills through my body.

"He's previous, too precious."

Just a few moments we stayed like that, no one bothered our sweet moment. He was a crying mess when I finally decided to pull out.

"Sush, Jimin. Don't cry! Idiot, you look so ugly now!" In whisper yelled in his ears, he softly chuckled as he tried forming some words.

"Did I cause him this much of euphoria?"

"Yah!" I still held his arms, "I'm glad that you didn't freak out or faint like most of the ARMYs would do," He chuckled with me, just after a couple of minutes he was settled.

"I-I can't believe that my idol is h-here right in front of me," He added after wiping away his tears with his palms, shades of pink decorating his cheeks.

"Just how adorable..."

"Oh, C'mon Jimin, it's not the first time we saw each other!"

"But it's the first time," He stared into my eyes deeply, "First time I got to meet you personally, this close. To hug and feel my love-"

His words were barely audible and those words made me feel worthy and important. Butterflies were dancing inside my stomach even this was an emotional thingy, I wondered how much of an affect this soft mochi has put on me to make me feel like that.

He wiped away the tears drooling down his cheeks, "It's the first time." He added.

I couldn't help but hug him, all the things he has done for me flashed across my mind. How his sweet posts made my day, how he always saw the positivity in hardest times I've gone through, how his support cheered me up, just how much this precious fanboy means to me was conquering my thoughts.

"I just adore your support so much, Jimin-ah."

"You're my favourite ARMY, my favourite fanboy who gives me enormous support through his fan account,"  I whispered in his ear teasingly, I knew that Jimin will be more than shocked when he's known about me stalkimg his profile.

Jimin suddenly pulled out and stared with utter shock. "I only know that you k-know my account, h-how?"

"Chill. I kinda um, stalked you?" I nervously laughed, his eyes grew wider. "What!?"

"Yeah, is that bad?"

"No! I mean, yes! you can't stalk my account like that!"

"Why not?"

"It's embarrassing because we're in same age!" He covered his face with his mochi hands, that's when I saw how much small his hands were. Well, compared to mine. I giggled and removed his hands, giving him the warmest smile I could.

"I came here just for you to say thank you personally," I softly said as I looked at him lovingly.

"P-Personally?" He asked me confused, mouth slightly forming at a 'o' shape.

"how do you k-know i'm working here?"

"And, at this time-?"

Well, shit.

I gulped as a sudden rush went through my body, "About that,"

I formed a thin like using my lips and stared at his dark shocked eyes, "I've got something to tell you, Jimin."

[Author : Woah!! Update since we reached our goal! And thank you for reading, I hope all of you are doing fine! :) My exams are up and please wish me luck TT I eat a lot of ice cream to memorise and I should probably go on a check up to know if I have already got diabetes. *sighes*

ANYWAYS! There's a small request and that's, please let me know if you want something to happen in this story. Like any scenes, drama etc. I would love to get amazing ideas! :)

So yeah, that's all. Let's meet in our next update and until then be safe! Don't catch cold :)]

Goal : 20 votes <3 :D