| TWENTY THREE |

"Hyung, where are you going?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was tieing his shoe laces, "It's pretty late now,"

"I'm gonna go for a walk, Kook. I'll be home in a couple of hours," The blonde said with a reassuring smile.

"I know you're finally gonna meet him Tae. But, who the hell is gonna meet a person at this time for the first time? tsk,"

"Oh, okay hyung. Make sure to put your mask,"

"Right. Bye, kook."

"Bye, hyung. Be safe!"

"I will!"

The maknae shook his head and smiled, wishing that everything would go fine. He thought that his hyung deserve happiness too; not just sadness and stress all the times.

"Make sure to lock the doors, Jimin."

"Yes, hyung."

"Also, clean those tables there,"

"Alright."

"And, don't be too late to go home,"

"Okay, hyung. Don't worry," Jimin chuckled, Suho just sighed. "I hate to do this Jimin, but you know there are customers who comes late night,"

"That's okay Hyung, I completely understand. Just working for four more hours won't hurt anyone." Jimin said with a smile, Suho gladly returned it. Yet he didn't want Jimin to work two night shifts continuously, but there must be some one to look after the customers who will come late night.

"Okay then, be safe Jimin. I gotta go, good night."

"Good night hyung, tell Jisoo noona I said Hi,"

Suho chuckled, "Of course, I'll tell her. Bye, take care!"

"Bye hyung, and you too!" Jimin had to shout the last part because Suho already left the café, now leaving Jimin alone with no any customer.

It was new that there wasn't that much of customers, maybe because it was the summer season. He decided to play a song on his phone, obviously being a perfect match for the close midnight.

Jimin hummed to the angelic and soulful voice of Taehyung in Scenery, feeling light and relived as usual.

"I want to make you mine,"

"I still wonder, wonder beautiful story-"

"Are you listening to my song this late, Jimin?"

[Author : Hello precious people! I'm back after a century!!! *claps* how are you guys doing? Thank you so much for reading this and voting. your comments make my day thousands times better!! thanks for your support and 4.45K reads with 400+ votes!!!]

Goal : Since we couldn't reach our goal and I couldn't wait to update, i'll reduce the votes! its 15 this time!! :) 💜

-

Edit after few hours :

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO BROUGHT THE VOTES TO 21 JUST IN FEW HOURS!! oml you guys are so precious TT Thank you so much!!!

There's sad news guys..
I think i'm going to discontinue this :( I'm not well and my life is fucked up. I hope that you guys will still support me TT Please. 😢