| FIVE |

"OH MY GOD JUNGKOOKIE THAT WAS CLOSE!!" Taehyung threw a pillow at Jungkook's face, Jungkook yelled in a non existing pain. "Ouch, what was that for?? I helped you and that's what I get in return huh?"

The older rolled his eyes,
"Seriously like, I had to use the most cringiest name ever,"

"Yah!! don't worry even if ARMY ship on us I myself is not a fan of TAEKOOK." The maknae said as he hit Taehyung back with the same pillow.

Taehyung chuckled and nodded, checking back his phone 'if' his adorable fanboy has left a text, but sighed as there was none.

"Tae, do you really like him that much?" The younger asked as his hyung's behaviour was strange and never seen before. Taehyung sighed again and look at Jungkook.

"I think I do kookie, something in him drives me crazy! its not just a stupid high school crush you know,"

Jungkook chuckled, "You act like a high school kid tho, can't it be just a um, crush?"

"Yah!! I told you, it's not like that Kookie," This time it was Jungkook sighing. He was feeling kinda bad, as their lives were not easy as they thought.

Taehyung teleporting the same thoughts, he remained silent and started thinking about his idol life.

sometimes; he wanted to run away. sometimes; he needed a break. sometimes; he wanted to give up everything. sometimes he wanted to yell out that he wasn't fine. sometimes he had to hide his worst pains and put on a fake smile which seemed too real to notice. He had times he wanted to cry, wanted to talk, wanted to smile, wanted to laugh and wanted to love, but most of the times, he couldn't do those.

His life was controlled, his freedom was limited.

He deeply sighed once more and stood up, not forgetting Jungkook's help to find a fake name and his idea of texting his 'fanboy'.

"Jungkook-ah, get ready we're going for ice cream," Jungkook screamed in happiand hugged his hyung. "OH MY GOD REALLY?"

"Yes really and now let go of me and get ready before I change my mind," Taehyung huffed, trying to push Jungkook away. The younger one immediately let go, running towards his room. Taehyung chuckled and mumbled,

"Thank you Jungkookie, it was stupid, but helpful,"

Taehyung threw his head back, closing his eyes and hugging a pillow tightly on his chest. 'it's pretty mean to say right,' He sighed. The blonde remembered what he just read,

'Taehyung shouldn't be in BTS, what did he even have in him to be a member? BTS is fine without Taehyung."

It wasn't that much compared to all of his hurt and mean comments, but it still hurt him. He flipped over, eyes darting on his night stand which was right after.

'maybe I should text him?'

He thought and leaned over, grabbing his phone after.

@alien_taecup : ayo jimin

@jimin_jams : hello

@alien_taecup : whatcha doin?

@jimin_jams : watching something
whatcha doin?

@alien_taecup : nothing

what r u watching btw?

@jimin_jams : oh