| THIRTY |

Jimin opened the tap and took spoons of water to his hands, flashing them across his face nonstop. "Why are you afraid? It's nothing. Why can't you face him? Why are you taking all of these as a huge drama? He just met you because he's thankful for your support. There's nothing more, and there won't be ever."

His conscience laughed at him.

Like, seriously why is he talking all of these too big? Isn't he acting too dramatic?

Jimin stopped and looked at himself through the mirror. "What kind of a person are you to have a liking to your idol Park Jimin? You're just some fan of him who drools over his pictures. He only sees you like that. Don't be a fool against your feelings-"

"Jimin?"

Jimin's eyes went wide as his gaze immediately switched to the door which was open, revealing Kim Taehyung with an expression in his eyes which Jimin couldn't understand.

'What the heck is he doing here!? Am I dreaming?'

"T-Taehyung?"

Jimin mentally cursed at himself for shuttering, but he couldn't help it at all.

Did he expected Taehyung to reveal himself like this? No.

"Jimin," Taehyung's eyes were softening as he came closer to Jimin. Jimin was so mesmerised that Taehyung's aura was radiating to the maximum, that he couldn't help but to get immersed in it.

"Jimin, let's talk- please?"

Jimin couldn't let out a reply instantly. He was still that same old fanboy of him who gets panicked even over a picture of Taehyung. Jimin calmly inhaled and exhaled for minutes, thankfully Taehyung just gave the time he needed.

He wasn't in a rush when it comes to Jimin and his feelings.

"Okay," Jimin said with a sigh as he gave in finally. Taehyung reassuring smiled, revealing his boxy smile which made Jimin melt inside. Jimin could feel his cheeks being heated and his body sending shivers through his spine.

Seriously though, the effect of Kim Taehyung is no joke.

"Let's go somewhere, come outside. I'll just go and tell the members and come back. Don't go anywhere, please?"

"Okay,"

"Promise?"

"Promise." Jimin said and smiled at Taehyung. Taehyung again flashed his signature boxy smile and went out the restroom, just to inform other members that he won't be coming with them to the dorms.

Jimin quitely waited outside the restroom and tried to calm himself. He tried his best to comfort himself saying that he won't ruin anything or that everything would be fine.

But, his hardcore fanboying self was not dead obviously. Though his idol met him personally few times before, though Taehyung just met him here, the fact that he's still the loyal fanboy of Taehyung remained unbothered.

"I'm feeling just fine, fine, fine."

[Author : Hello lovely people! How's your day?I hope all of you're healthy and fine 💜 Here in our country social media is paused and i'm like starving :( And the situation here is fine, but there are some investigations going on still. Anyways hope you like this chapter! And thank you for voting and commenting on the previous one. So yeah, bye bye! see you with the next chapter fairies 😙💜]

Goal : 25 votes 💜