| SEVEN |

"Oh my God, is this Jimin infront of me?" A tall brown haired male shouted across a cute coffee shop, making jimin chuckle like a kid. "Of course, who else would be this handsome except me?" Jimin said as he embraced a chuckling Kai, also his best friend tightly.

Kai was his best friend since high school and the other half of Jimin, ever since they've known eachother. Both of them got along really well since they had almost all the things in common and they often shared all their goods and bads with eachother.

"What made you come back tho? I never thought you would really come back to our place minie," Kai said as he handed over Jimin's apron. "Well, Suho was kind enough to accept me even though I almost got kicked out," The latter chuckled in amusement. "Kicked out?"

Jimin chuckled back tieing his apron. "Of course, who wouldn't get kicked out for not reporting for work for almost three weeks?" Kai too joined chuckling, embracing Jimin once more tightly.

"Did you miss me that much bro?" Jimin asked returning the same warm hug, he could feel Kai nodding against his shoulder. "You just can't imagine how much I've missed you Jiminie, even it was for just weeks I missed my other half so much,"

"Oh bro, you're making me cry," Jimin faked cry in order to ease the situation and guess that he made it because Kai laughed loud at his cuteness.

"Okay lovebirds, get back to work,"

They heard a familiar voice of a male along wih some chuckles through their café, both spun their heads to meet with Suho, to whom their café belonged to. He greeted the duo wth a warm smile, siting on a booth nearby. Since it was pretty early, they didn't have any customers yet. And for your information, the trio was used to have a little tik tok talk in every morning before they start a tiring day.

"Hey Suho," The two best friends greeted, Suho's smile got wider as he greeted back "Hey, and welcome back Jiminie," The standing ones sat filling the left and right chairs of their usual booth.

"So Chim, how did the things go? is everything fine?" Suho asked breaking the sikence and attempting to start a conversation. Jimin sighed, Kai looked at him with a worried expression. "Is their something wrong Jiminie?"

"I don't know anymore hyung, they won't accept me back," He huffed almost crying, tears were pooling in his eyes. Kai and Suho let out heavy sighs, they somehow expected for the bad side too. Jimin hopelessly stared the the ceiling fan, breathing heavily as he recalled the main reason to go back to Busan and meet with his family.

Park Jimin wasn't someone who just fanboy about his bias Kim Taehyung. He did had his own life which was 'fucked up' according to him and yeah, he wasn't wrong either.

His life was internally fucked up.

Happy 23rd Birthday Kim Taehyung💜

You're one of the most purest people I met in my life;
You're my star, you enlighten my world when it's in the dark;
You're an angel who protects all goodness from all badness;
You're a candle who enlighten the lives of people;
You're a superhero who saves people from all their life struggles;
You're the water to our life gardens;
You're the sunlight of our lives;

Thank you for existing Kim Taehyung, you means so much to us~ Please stay healthy and continue existing as an angel forever~💜

30.12.2018