| ONE |

@jimin_jams posted a new photo :

My bae looks so hot! 😍🔥I'm crying 😭😭 #kimtaehyungisperfection #noticemekimtaehyung

@alien_taecup and 78.3K others liked your photo.

view all 12.3K comments

@btsfan : so cuteeeee 💜

@kim_tata : hottttt 🔥🔥🔥

@yeh_pptson : marry me Taehyung 😍😍😍😍

@itwasan_accident : OMG I'M MELTING I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH

@yoongi _ biased : I'm in love- what no wayyy i'm loyal to yoongi😯😯

-

Jimin sighed, taking a bare look at all the comments he was receiving. not that all know he's a huge fanboy which is rare, he wished that Taehyung could know how he really loves him and adores him. like, he was really the best definition of perfection for Jimin.

"Wonder my life would just waste like this." He said to himself before wrapping his blanket over his body, "Who cares tho, this is the only way I can escape fron the unfair reality,"

"Good night TaeTae," Jimin mumbled softly, as he slowly drifted to sleep.

-

Taehyung's P.O.V
I quickly snatched my phone in my side pockets as I saw Jungkook walk towards me. "whatca doin'?" He asked me nagging my arm. "Oh it's nothing, kook." I quickly replied back but earned a glare from him. "Don't tell me that you're stalking his Instagram again Tae." Jungkook said in a cold tone.

And, yes. He knows that I have a secret Instagram account and it's no secret for other embers too. They all agreed to keep it a secret from the management, but the only person who knew that I stalk a particular fanboy account is Jungkook.

"Well, maybe?" I let out a light innocent smile as Jungkook groaned in annoyance. "You should really see a doctor hyung."

"Why?"

"Because you seriously need help with stalking someone's account this much.And just to remind you that you almost forgot your Instagram until that fanboy um, what's his name? Jimin? yeah Jimin's account popped out. It's just so ridiculous that-"

I cut him off by raising both of my hands in surrender. "Okay mister, I know it perfectly and you don't need to remind me all the time whenever you caught me stalking his account. but seiously tho, I have this strong feeling of him being that popular fanboy of me. You know that fanboy ARMYs talk about alot," I asked raising an eyebrow.

"well, what made you think so Tae?"

"I don't know, maybe because he slightly mentioned that he has a fan account on instagram just for me whenever we meet eachother. Isn't it so cute of him, Jungkook?" I said as a slight blush crept my cheeks, Jungkook smirked like evil. "I agree on the fact that he's really cute, but why are you blushing Tae?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

'This dude,'

"Me? blushing? N-No way," I somehow managed to said, covering my cheeks. The maknae chuckled softly. "I know you have a crush on him Tae, and don't try to hide it."

'okay wow.'

"How do you know?" I asked as he gave me a look of are-you-serious. "It was so obvious like I like banana milk!" He playful said.

"The way you always mention that he's cute, how your eyes glow when you mention him and the way you blush whenever he's complementing you! don't even try to tell me it's not, i have seen it whenever he comes to our fansigns. It's so obvious Taehyung." Jungkook continued freely.

'was it that obvious? I didn't even notice tho.'

"Okay but- never mind. Where are the others by the way? I didn't  see them after our practice?" I straightened my clothes glaring at myself from the mirror. "And that's because you were too busy stalking that Jimin guy. They're waiting for us to join dinner."

I had the urge to slap the devilish boy in front of me, but I saved it for another time.
"You are telling me that you kept me away from Jin hyung's precious food?" I said in a low and a quite scarey tone. But guess what? it was for me only. Soon I found Jungkook running out the door screaming,

"Catch me hyung!"

-

[Author : Hope you enjoy it! don't forget to vote and comment!]

-Lee