| TWO |

Sleep? well, sleep wasn't something that Jimin could think for the night, as he was overly excited on what to happen in a few hours. Another fansign of BTS gonna held tomorrow afternoon, and Jimin was almost panicking sine he finally got the tickets. It was his 4th time to meet BTS in person, but yet he was really excited like it was his first time.

@jimin_jams posted a new photo :

Just gonna meet him in a few hours and I'm so freaking excited!!!! I'm gonna melt rn 😭😭😭😍😍😍 #kimtaehyungmarrymepls

@alien_taecup and 38.4K others liked this photo.

view all 23.9K comments

@swaggy_threedollar : Oh u lucky

@lalisa_angel : soooo cyuuuttt

@u_pineapplehorse : dang bro👍👍👍

@bts_fan : I wish I'm u 😭

-

He smiled as he read some of the comments, in which the majority of them found he's cute. His undying love for his idol captured many of other people's hearts. Jimin made sure everyday do melt those by posting pictures of Taehyung with cute captions.

He got dressesd 2 hours early, and now was wasting his time on Taehyung's cute moments. Oh well, it wasn't a waste of his time for Park Jimin as he never regrets watching Taehyung's videos all day.

Jimin looked at himself for the nth time from the mirror before leaving the house. He just wanted to make sure that he looks extra handsome or cute with his new hair colour. Actually, it was Taehyung's suggestion to dye his hair in red from the last fansign, which Jimin did, and now he was really excited to show Taehyung his hair. Pretty sure he looks cute yet handsome, Park Jimin exited the house being sure to arrive at the fansign venue a hour early.

As usual, there was a big crowd at the entrance and there was somewhat a huge traffic jam too. Jimin thanked his senses for leaving this early as he arrived at the building right on time.

Thousands of fangirls filled every inch of the building, holding different kinds of banners and waving their ARMY BOMBs. Some of them were there for the fansign and some of them were just too see BTS' arrival.

Everyone sang in unison to their famous song 'I'm Fine', Jimin bobbing his head to the beat as he patiently waited for guards to open the entrance door.

Maybe a bunch of minutes passed, the doors flew opened and ARMYs got in one by one. Some of the fangirls were surprised to see a fanboy, in other words Jimin, and also some did recogniseed him. But he didn't care at all, it was him and his idols anyways.

Some of their songs were played to kill the time till BTS members arrive which Jimin gladly enjoyed. Of course he has heard all of them million times, but every song brought a different feeling for him each time. Jimin sometimes couldn't understand why he love BTS this much, and not to forget his beloved bias; Kim Taehyung.

A really loud scream heard as it combined all
their voices in unison. Jimin was already lost as he screamed "Kim Taehyung Saranghae*," earning few awful glares from fellow fangirls. As usual, he didn't mind at all.

Taehyung's P.O.V

We finally arrived at the building for another fansign event. I find it really interesting to interact with our ARMYs who gave us confidence in all what we do. Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung already entered the building along with Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung leaving me and Jungkookie alone for a moment. Jungkook leaned closer to my ear, he whispered; "Taehyung, Look! there's Jimin there!"

'This kid-'

Jungkook was having fun teasing me with that Jimin guy. Yeah I know that it's his real name since we've met eachother multiple times, but nothing more. And all I can say is that, he really is a very loyal fanboy who is rare to find. For some reason, he reminds me of a soft mochi.

'Kim Taehyung- the hell? stop ranting.'

I gently his Jungkook's arm, making him hiss in pain dramatically. I rolled my eyes at him before joining the other members to enter the hall together.

As we entered, familiar screams of ARMYs made all of us really happy. No matter where we are, what were doing, they are always with us to stand by ourselves. As grateful people, all six of us bowed after all of us aligned on stage.

and yeah,
A smile crept on my face as I saw that particular person, my fanboy Jimin. There he was, screaming his lungs out; "Kim Taehyung Saranghae."

-

*Saranghae : Meaning 'I love you' in Korean.

[Author : Hope you like it! Please vote and comment your ideas! I 💜 You!]

-Lee :)