| THIRTY ONE |

"Let go?"

Jimin turned to his right, as he met with a smiling Taehyung. He was now wearing a coat and Jimin guessed if Jin made him wear that being the caring mom of the group. "Okay," Jimin replied as he smiled fondly.

They both went out the theatre, Taehyung pulled up a black mask to cover the lower part of his face. He wasn't noticeable at all and looked like some ordinary male since his clothes weren't that fancy.

They were walking down the pavement, still searching a café or a restaurant. For the surprise of the duo, almost all of them were crowded. They avoided those places because of the obvious reason of public getting stir up if they see Taehyung and some ordinary male hanging out together.

More of all, they wanted privacy and a place where they can talk freely being bothered by no one.

"Taehyung.." Jimin softly spoke and Taehyung turned his head, smiling at the older. "What is it, Jimin?" Jimin sighed and signalled him to get aside the road that now they weren't blocking it.

"We can't seem to find a place, right?"

Jimin could clearly see Taehyung swallowing a lump in his throat. Taehyung looked slightly panicked and his eyes went soft.

"We will, Jimin. Trust me-"

"Are you free now?"

"What?" Jimin scoffed and shook his head, "I mean, will it be a problem if you don't go to the dorms tonight?"

Taehyung's eyes were blinking as if he was confused. "..No, I guess? We all have a day off tomorrow,"

"Perfect. Can you trust me?"

Taehyung couldn't help but get confused more and more. Jimin was talking very confidently, and yet Taehyung didn't find any reason to not to trust Jimin. So he gave in.

"Of course,"

He saw that eye smile of Jimin which made him fall for him again and again, that eye smile he loved more than any smile in this whole world. Though Jimin couldn't see the big smile on Taehyung's face, Taehyung was smiling like an idiot.

'Seriously, what have you done to me Park Jimin?'

"Let's go to Busan,"

Jimin looked out from the window, it looked like the trees are running besides them. The train made him feel homey and warm as a small smile crept on his lips.

"you like going by train?"

There next to him, Taehyung was sitting and was enjoying two beautiful sceneries. One, the scenery of the outside environment from Jimin's window and the other was the beautiful male who was calmly sitting next to him.

"Yeah, don't you?"

"I do, but I barely got any chance to be on a train despite if it's for some shooting." Taehyung said as his voice contained a sort of regret. Jimin just sighed and continued to trace the trees which were passing by, inhaling the sweet scent of the air.

"I can't believe this.."

Taehyung switch his eyes to glue them on Jimin, trying understand what Jimin meant. "Believe what?"

"All of this.. I can't believe that I'm taking the train with a world famous idol sitting right next to me. I can't even believe some ordinary fan like me-"

"Say no more, Jimin."

Jimin snapped his head to face Taehyung and met with 'that' serious pair of eyes whic made Jimin fall too deep, in Jimin's words, maybe more deeper than the Mariana Trench.

"What do mean..?"

Taehyung sighed and smiled faintly, mixed emotions were written on his perfect bare face.

"You're no ordinary fan to me, Jimin. You're just being a kid not to understand why everything's happening like this."

[Author : Heyyo loves! How are y'all doing? Thought of updating because I feel like it's gonna be good and yes, so here it is!! Sorry if this cringed, I'm sorry I'll try to improve. Please bear with me *nervously smiles and hides in a corner of my room* I love you all so much!! Please be safe and healthy.. Gotta go now byee 💜]

Goal : 25 votes 💜 [ Sorry I updated before we reach our goal *hides under my covers*]