| THREE |

Jimin's P.O.V
I was shaking. The queue was getting shorter and shorter, as the time passed. Literally like, I am pretty sure that I was more excited and nervous than all the fangirls who were there. I tried to calm my nerves, moving closer to the stage they were. of course it wasn't my first time meeting BTS, but yeah. let's just say I still can't get over the fact that I'm seeing my heres so close in a while.

I saw Jungkook nudging Taehyung's arm, as it was my turn to meet Hoseok. I shrugged the never happening thoughts off my mind as I was warmly greeted by the sunshine, Hoseok hyung. He was the first, I could manage not to scream infront of him. He was really a ball of sunshine. Next was Namjoon, he was cool like he'll ever be. followed by, there was Yoongi, who looked a bit tired, and when I ask him why he just said that he miss his bed. Next was the worldwide handsome, Seokjin hyung.

I couldn'tstop laughing at the joke Jin cracked at me, which said,

"Why do you think I'm really funny?"
"I am because I'm Mr.Epi'funny'"

It was just so amazing of them, they still managed to be the coolest people on earth without even trying. Next was the golden maknae Jungkook, already greeting me with a huge smile even before I do. It was like he was waiting for me, but me being Jimin, it was impossible for someone like m-

"Hey!" He joyfully said, his eyes studying my facial features. I greeted back, trying to hide my excitement but failed. He also cracked jokes which made me laugh non stop.

'Just how amazing,'

Everything was fine with him and I thought there would be no more, but well,

I was wrong.

"You know Jimin, someone is waiting to meet you," he said, winking playfully and signalling at Taehyung's way.

And oh,

I guess my heart stopped beating. Next was my bias, Taehyungie and I was like-

'Kim fucking Taehyung is waiting for me?!'

It was all my mind could possess until another ARMY took my place. And there was I, looking straight at my ultimate bias, Kim Taehyung.
"H-Hey," I said, a slight pink reaching my cheeks. Taehyung didn't tell me anything, I was pretty confused for a while,

But the thing he said a little after examining my face drove me crazy, I'll just say that I lost my mind.

"are you the fanboy who has a fan account for me? jimin jams or something?"

Obviously Taehyung could hear my extremely fast heartbeat, he held my hand so as to calm me down... I guess?

since I couldn't make any words, I simply nodded. I was blushing like hell, Taehyung softly chuckled.

"I just wanted to say that it's really cute of you and..." He touched my hair, "I see you have dyed you're hair! you look pretty good, Jimin."

Yeah yeah, you guessed right. I was dead.

basically it was like,

'KIM.FUCKING.TAEHYUNG.CAN.REMEBER.MY.FUCKING.NAME.JIMIN.AND.TOLD.ME.I.LOOK.GOOD.WITH.MY.FUCKING.HAIR.'

So yeah, I couldn't even tell anything or say goodbye, and, probably that Taehyung understood. He chuckled at me again, as I continued looking at him with puppy wide eyes.

'He just gave me a heart attack and he's chuckling?'

it was only my body moved, not my eyes. His gaze was still stuck with mine, and just barely focused on the fellow ARMY. Maybe it was just a thought by me, I chose to shrug it off. We constantly switched glances for the rest of the fansign, I just couldn't belive how was I even alive.

And there was this golden maknae, who chuckled and giggled looking at Taehyung then at me. I wondered why was that, but like I said before, nothing was processing in my mind. It ended up quickly according to me, and made me whine continuously till I got back home.

later before I finish my diary, I gave today a special name, 'The heart attack day.'

-

@jimin_jams posted a new photo :

YOU ALL BETTER KNOW THAT KIM TAEHYUNG MIGHT BE HERE AND HE FUCKING KNOWS THIS DAMN ACCOUNT I'M OFFICIALLY DEAD

@alien_taecup and 89.2K others liked this photo.

view all 52.9K comments

@bts_fan : WAIT WHAT?????

@iseoul_you : lucky bro

@eatjin__kumamon : WTF?????? YOU LUCKY SHIT 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@ilovemy_.bed : I'M SO HAPPY BRO 😭😭

@typo_guy : I'M SOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! 💜💜