| FORTY TWO |

"Hey, Hyung!"

Taehyung cheered watching Hoseok's eyes sparkling as he jumped and hugged Taehyung. "Tae!" Hoseok cheered as he let go of the male, checking out his body to if he has ang injuries, making Taehyung chuckle. "I'm not hurt, hyung. Don't worry.. But I bought a guest!"

"Where, who?" Hoseok panicked as he searched for any guest. Taehyung giggled and stepped aside, revealing a shy Jimin who was completely hidden behind Taehyung's large frame. Hoseok's mouth fell as he examined the face of the male like a detective.

"Oh, wait.. This is that fanboy, Jimin? Right? We just saw you two's selfie and were freaking out!"

"Hyung," Taehyung chuckled and so did Jimin, making Hoseok halt for seconds.

"Aw, what an adorable giggle! We've met before but you never giggled for me!" Hoseok complained as he reached for Jimin's cheeks and pinched them, making Jimin panick more. Yes, he was still their loyal fanboy so you can't blame him.

"S-Sorry," Jimin shuttered and looked at Taehyung who was cooing at the adorable sight, receiving another squealing from Hoseok. He let go of Jimin's cheeks as they heard yelling from inside and that's when Hoseok rushed Taehyung and Jimin inside the dorm.

"Come, others are waiting."

Taehyung and Jimin nodded and Taehyung took the lead, going inside the dorm. Just like before, Jimin was hidden behind Taehyung's overly large frame, making him totally invisible.

As they entered the living room where everyone were, the first thing they got was a heavy scolding from Jin.

"Kim Taehyung, you brat! Where were you!? We were worried sick and who the hell gave you the permission to not to let us know that you're hanging out with your friend!?"

"Geeze, hyung.. I'm sorry,"

"And who's behind you?"

Taehyung giggled and moved aside, revealing Jimin who was staring at the ground like it was the most interesting thing in the whole world. "Jimin!!" Jungkook jumped from the couch as he came near Jimin, "I can't believe this!"

"Of course, you can.. we just saw their selfie," Yoongi said as he also made his way to Jimin, carefully observing his every detail. Jimin panicked as he gulped and looked at Taehyung, who seemed to have the look of 'sorry, I can't help you at all.'

"Move aside, guys. You're scaring him!" Jin said in his motherly tone as he patted Jimin's head, "Don't worry, you can raise your head up.. we don't want to eat you, I've made plenty of dinenr right there," He said pointing at the kitchen. A round of laughter was heard as Jimin slowly raised his head up to meet with the Bangtan; His idols.

Everyone was smiling too hard with Taehyung's new friend when Namjoon broke the silence.

"Taehyungie, don't you think that you should introduce him to us? I mean, officially?"

Taehyung smiled and nodded as he came and stood next to Jimin. He put his arm around Jimin who blushed since he's still getting used to everything. But that didn't stop the rest of the Bangtan to give few looks of curiosity as to why Jimin was blushing. And except for one of course; the golden maknae who knows everything.

"Well.. guys, this is Jimin. Jimin, this is my hyungs and yes, I didn't call you hyung Kook," Taehyung pointed at Jungkook who stuck out his tongue making Jimin giggle. Namjoon suddenly pinched Jimin's cheeks as he squealed, "God.. where did you find him? He's too cute,"

Taehyung chuckled, "I know.. right. But wait, I haven't finished introducing him."

He received those looks from the members as he took Jimin's hand and kissed the top of it,

"Jimin is my boyfriend,"

"WHAT!?"

[Author : HELLO guys! Long time no see huh ;) Sorry I just couldn't update because I ran out of the ideas, but don't worry! I'm hyped now. And I was thinking if I could make a sequel to this since this book's gonna end soon, so what do you guys think?

I was planning on writing a sequel with fluff and more seriousness than this and hope you guys would support it.

PLUS

THANKS FOR 17K OML THAT'S ALOT!

Okay bye, and sorry for not updating again and please do comment and vote! It means alot..

ALSO,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANGTAN AKA MY HEROES AKA MY ANGELS AKA MY LIFEU AKA MY WORLD AKA MY EVERYTHING!!!

#6thYearsWithOurHomeBTS #6YearsAndForeverWithBTS

Okay.. bye]

Goal : 30 votes 💕🌈