| FORTY ONE |

The train was awkwardly comfortable unlike the last time with Jimin leaning to Taehyung's shoulder as he looked outside the window. Taehyung was leaning on top of Jimin's head, occasionally gifting him soft butterfly kisses. Outside view was indeed pretty, Jimin felt like it's being more prettier each second passed.

He took out the pendant which was hidden under his shirt for a long time and gently caressed it. His fingers ran through the name 'Taehyung' and he smiled, feeling the letters spelling his lover's name.

"You like it that much?"

Jimin nodded and received another butterfly kiss from Taehyung. He giggled and turned, quickly pecking Taehyung's lips. There weren't much people and in fact, they were the only people at the back; no one disturbed their own moment.

"I wish that I won't have to let it go,"

"You won't, trust me.."

Jimin sighed, "We'll be okay, right?"

Jimin's heart felt heavy since he didn't get the reply of 'yes' in an instant. Sure he knew that they're going to go through many things, and he knew that it'll be more than hard. But still.. he wanted the answer to be 'yes'.

"We'll be more than okay, I promise.."

Jimin again turned to Taehyung and gave him a soft kiss, muttering a 'I love you' in between. Taehyung gladly replied the same as they shared a passionate kiss, befoee Jimin drifted to a one peaceful sleep.

Taehyung's heart was heavy; not that he wasn't sure about hismelf, but he was afraid that Jimin would have to go through things more that what he expected. He didn't want him to receive many hate nor have many troubles. He knew that Jimin was ready to face them all, but.. how can he be selfish to let a precious human like this to get his feelings ruined?

No. He was the going to let that happen. No matter what, Taehyung will always fight to give what Jimin deserve and get their relationship going without a breaking even a single string.

That was another promise he made for himself before closing his eyes and joining Jimin's happy dream of them living happily.

-

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the train will stop in Seoul station in two minutes!"

Taehyung's eyes immediately opened, breaking himself from the peaceful sleep he was having. Though he cursed who every who spoke through the speakers for crashing the beautiful dream he was having with Jimin, still he was grateful that they didn't miss their stop.

He fondly looked at the sleeping Jimin's head which was rested on his shoulder. Taehyung gently put his hand and cupped Jimin's face, carefully caressing Jimin's cotton candy like cheeks.

Oh how he wished to eat them..

Jimin's eyes were still closed when Taehyung brought his lips and placed them on Jimin's. The hyung's eyes opened with the best surprise gift and that was non other than Taehyung's soft lips moulding perfectly with his.

"Wake up.. baby, we're gonna stop soon.."

Jimin pulled away and pouted, "What, the kiss?"

Taehyung chuckled and pecked Jimin's forehead lovingly, finding it too hard to resist his boyfriend's cuteness. "No, the train. We never stop kissing you know-"

The train stopped with a loud alarm as it abruptly stopped, making Taehyung shut his mouth. Jimin giggled and stood up, stretching his hands as a yawn escaped his mouth. Taehyung pulled out two masks as he put one on Jimin, covering his face, making it hard to recognise. He they pulled his own and took Jimin's hands, intertwining their fingers, making their way out the train.

-

BTS Kim Taehyung and a boy spotted hanging out secretly. Numerous rumours are spreaded with the famous fanboy among ARMY, Park Jimin posting a photo with the idol.

*attached selfie*

"Hyung! Come here!" Namjoon shouted from the living area, calling for Jin who was preparing dinner. Jin held a spatula on his hands and an apron was decorating his waist as he rushed to Namjoon, "Why, what happened?"

"Did you see this?"

"See what?" Jin peaked to Namjoon's cell phone and was surprised at the news which was displaying. Right then, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook entered the living room after their daily practice, fully being tired and exhausted. But they did paid their attention when Namjoon called all of them and showed the top news, making them surprise too.

"Well, is this for what he left us at the movie?" Hoseok questioned, "It has to be. At least this brat could've told us that he's gonna go and hangout with someone- wait.." Jin took Namjoon's phone from his hands and inched closer to the screen, "I'm sure I've seen him somewhere,"

"Aish hyung," Jungkook scoffed, "This is Jimin.. Can't you remember that cute fanboy who comes to our fansigns very often? That one Taehyung hyung always talk about? Cute and that?"

"Ah," Jin nodded as his mouth shaped to an 'o' shape, "Sure Tae will have a lot to explain-"

Right then the doorbell of their dorm rang, making all the members switch their attention to the ringing sound. "I'll get it," Hoseok said and rushed to the door and opened it, only to reveal Taehyung with a wide grin and a small figure almost being covered to Taehyung's large frame.

[Author : ehem.. UPDATE!!! Hope you lovelees liked this :) Your author is good to update often.. right? :D Anyways of you spot any errors or any confusion or whatever, please do inform me! Unless I can't know anything.. So yeah, comment down your ideas as please vote so I can get motivated! Have a beautiful day/nightahead ♡ Saranghaeo 💕]

Goal : 25 votes 💜