| TWENTY NINE |

"Why he's walking funny?" Yoongi asked as he carefully observed Taehyung dragging his feet and swinging his arms. It was kinda funny, to be honest. "I don't really know, Hyung. He looks like a grumpy old gorilla," Hoseok laughed along and the other members joined him too.

"Taehyung, focus on the damn road! We don't want you to fall and ruin our movie." Jin snorted with his usual motherly not so pleasant tone, making other members chuckle. Taehyung just scoffed and continued walking like that paying no attention.

He just couldn't understand a way to keep in touch with Jimin..

He is missing him too much.

His hyung who was always supportive, his hyung who always made him laugh, his hyung who was always by his side.. or maybe be.. maybe 'that' hyung who already stole his heart.

A deep sigh escaped his lips as he and the rest of the members sat down the movie hall. Luckily it wasn't that crowded. There were like ten or twelve people except them, and they seemed not to recognise this world famous group. Or just because they were bunch of old people who were interested in these old classic movies like Jin.

Park Jimin watched as the colour light switched from green to red, all the vehicles stopping. He carefully crossed the road and made it to the other side. He was just having a walk of his life just to get those things off his mind, he thought that it would help him to figure a way out to talk with his idol and be that old fanboy of him he used to be.

Well, it wasn't helping at all.

Just he was walking by, a banner caught his atttention. It was some old classic movie to be shown in the theatre. Maybe this is thenperfect time to watch it and get some relief..

His eyes sparkled as feet carried him to the movie hall, eventually buying himself a ticket and a popcorn basket.

He happily went inside the hall and picked himself a seat, making himself comfortable. Jimin's hands were occasionally transporting popcorns to his mouth from the basket.

He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the cheesy taste of popcorns. Time spent like that, but his meditation got distracted when hismeyes popped open when someone.. sneezed so loud.

"ACHO!!"

Jimin quickly turned his gaze to wherever that weird loud sneeze came from.

His heart stopped beating, his popcorn basket fell down.

Right infront of his eyes, he could clearly see the Bangtan Sonyeondan and his bias, the only Kim Taehyung.

He knew that Taehyung's sneeze was loud, but he never thought that it would be this loud.

Yes, but that's not the point now.

Jimin shook his head and quickly got up, cleaning his lap which was covered with popcorns. He quickly tiptoed to the direction where the restroom was, praying that no one would notice him.

Oops, he was wrong. Someone did noticed him.

[Author : Oops! Long time no see!! *nervous laughter* I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I actually ran out of the ideas :( I honestly didn't think that this book would get this much reads like wow! thank you for 8K reads and almost 900 votes! I hope to wrote a better story but dang! I honestly have no idea to end this :( Anyways, hope y'all are doing fine and all.

Oh, I have some bad news. Here in Sri Lanka there were serious bomb attacks like 8 attacks. It was yesterday and so many people died.. So many injured. Please keep my innocent people in your thoughts when you pray. #MayTheSoulsRestInPeace #StayStrongSriLanka #PrayForSriLanka :(]

Goal : 25 votes 💜