Chapter 2

Tjs POV

I was waiting for cyrus to begin our tutoring session and  I opened my notebook. I realized my second note was in it for cyrus.

I became frantic and out of nowhere picked up the note and darted out of the room. I curved the hall to see cyrus walking away. I slowly walked up to his locker and placed it in there. I rushed back to the math class going the opposite route cyrus was and as I sat cyrus walked in.

"Sorry I'm a tad late. " he said and sat next to me. "Are u ok? You look like u just went on a mission " he laughed. I laughed too taking out my math text book.

We started the session with an assignment I failed. Time was going real slow with this math but with cyrus as my tutor? I could not stop staring at his adorable eyes.

Cyrus Pov

I was trying to get Tj to understand pythagerom theorom but it seemed his mind was else where.

"Tj?" I asked him waving my hand In front of him. Did I have something in my teeth? He's staring at my mouth I thought. He snapped out of it and he was red.

Wow Tj was red in the face. "Are u blushing? " I asked him. "What? No. Tj kippen doesn't blush" he replied. "Sorry I zoned out. Ill pay attention " he said seriously. suprisingly he did and he was slowly understanding the work.

Tj and I packed up our things and headed out. "Hey do u mind if I walk with u to ur job? Its on my way home. ""Sure thats no problem. U have everything? " Tj asked me. I looked through my bag and noticed I didn't have everything. "Nah I don't. I gotta go to my locker." I said. "That's fine I'll wait here" Tj said smiling that beautiful smile of his. I quickly walked away before he noticed I was blushing now.

As I turned my combination code and opened my locker another note fell. I bent over and picked it up looking around to be sure Tj wasnt around.

I opened it and it read: Dear Cyrus, i thought about you alot today. You take up all my thoughts nowadays and you know what? Your taking up the space in my heart now too. I truly adore you. But there is one question I need to ask you; heres my email to reply: .s.Admirer@gmail. Com

My question I need to ask : are you gay?
Because I am a male writing these to you. It didn't feel right that you didn't know.
I look forward to your reply sweetness. Signed, your secret admirer.

TJs POV 

I was wondering what was taking cyrus so long but as I turned the corner I stopped and hid behind the wall. My heart skipped a beat. Cyrus was already reading my letter here! In school! I didnt want to intrude but I couldn't stop myself.

When l looked he had the biggest smile on his face. He closed his locker and held the note to his chest. He's so adorable I thought. As he walked forward I turned the corner, " i thought u got lost with how long u took" I chuckled. He just laughed.

We walked out the school in silence but I could see he had the biggest smile still and had dreamy eyes. "Oh cyrus if u only knew"I thought.

"Hey muffin, whats got ur head in the clouds? " I laughed. He snapped out of it. "Oh its nothing "Cyrus lied. I smiled knowing exactly what it was. Here we are I said.

"Well I'll see u tomorrow? " he asked. "Of course" I said and right as he turned I took his arm and pulled him in for a hug. "Whoa" cyrus said in shock. "Haha what? U don't like hugs cy? " I asked. 

Cyrus POV

I love hugs and now this is my fav hug of all. But Tj cannot know how fast my heart is beating right now. "No I do it was just unexpected " I blushed turning around.

"Bye Tj" I yelled back. "Bye sweetness" Tj called out and I heard the Bell for his job signaling he was inside. I stayed in spot for a minute and then sped walked home.

I ran through the door and up my room and took out the note. I still don't believe it as I read the note again. The guy in the letter called me sweetness then Tj did. That HAS to be! Tj is not writing these! But why? I video chatted andi. I needed advice.

"hi Cyrus! " andi waved at me in her andi shack. "Andi I need your advice! Remember how u said Tj was at my locker and it looked like he put something in there. Well I'm sorry I lied but it wasn't him asking for tutoring it was a note from a secret admirer. Then i got a 2nd 1 today and in it the person called me sweetness then when Tj and I departed ways HE called me sweetness! I'm going crazy! " I rambled. 

"Well first I cannot believe u didnt say that it was a love note the 1st time plus-im not the only one here" andi looked uneasy and it made me look uneasy. She moved her screen and Bexs waved hi. I groaned. I just came out to her!

"Hey cyrus u got quite a dilemma there. plus no worries for I have nothing but love for u cuz I kno u r andis best friend. Ok? "She asked assuring me. I nodded my head. "I'd love your advice. " I said.

Bex paused ans bit her lip, thinking, "well u got the note today right? At the end of the day or the beginning? "She asked me.

"The end" I replied.

Bexs smiled. "Well well well. Looks like ur secret admirer isn't a secret" she said. She continued, " it is not a coincidence u got it at the end... You read it and it says sweetness and then he calls u it. Its because he wrote it. " bexs explained. "Whoa"I said at the same time as andi. "Thanks bex" I said. "Your welcome cyrus. I hope u don't mind I wanna know more but andi and I were watching a movie". I waved bye to the both of them then turned my screen off. I opened up my email and thought even if it is Tj I can't ask now. Its too soon. So I wrote to my secret admirer. 

Dear Secret Admirer, I must say its a good thing you are a guy - I am gay. I love what you have written for me in both notes! I need to be honest - I think I know who you are. I backspaced those words fast - I think you are taking up the space in my heart too. No, i don't think - I know. I am constantly smiling and its because of you. I wish I knew who u are because I'd love to hug you because of how you make me feel. Yours truly, Cyrus. 

TJs POV

it had been about four hours and I kept refreshing my new made email as I finished my history homework.
Then finally - ding! I hesitated to look knowing the mistake i made today- calling Cyrus sweetness in the letter and out loud! Oh boy what if he knows????? I picked up a pillow and groaned into it.

Then my mom opened the door - "Tj hon I'm going to be working late tomorrow - you think u can make dinner for you and your sister?" She asked.

"Yea thats fine" I replied. "You ok? " she looked worried. "Its just my hw I'll be fine" I lied. Welp laycee and I are having chicken for dinner tomorrow I thought.

I clicked the email fearing the worst but as I read it my nerves eased up. Wish u could hug me? I chuckled. You have!!!!! I went to my bed taking my laptop and placed it on my lap. I was about to reply but then my phone buzzed. A text?

Andi : hey, its andi. Are you sure you didn't put something in cyrus locker when I saw u yesterday? Why was she pushing?

Me:  No Andi I did not. I added a smiley face 😊 to reassure her of my lie.
I began writing my reply to Cyrus with a huge smile on my face. 

Dear Cyrus, well that makes the 2 of us and don't worry we will hug (& hopefully kiss and fall in love) one day my cutie. Im relieved u are gay. I was scared id never receive a reply. But you - you dont even know how much you make me want to be a better me for you. O cyrus, one day. 😘 signed your secret admirer.