Chapter 34

Tjs pov

It was five to seven and i just arrived to cyrus doorsteps. I knocked múltiple times. I was dressed in a grey button down shirt, Blue jeans, and converse and wearing a silver watch. I wanted to keep it simple.

As much as i wanted to be in the happiest State of mind - i wasnt. I was wrestling between happy thoughts and anxiety.

The quicker time went the faster my heart raced. I have less time to stay at my grandparents and be at peace. My emotions are ricocheting back and forth too fast for me to keep up.

I took a deep breath and tried to focus on now. I looked up and saw a smiling cyrus. He calmed my nerves with just one look at me with those gorgeous eyes. Wearing a red button down, with black jeans, and his hair slick back.

"Cyrus you look adorable tonight" I smiled wide as I took him in. My heart began to race as his beautiful eyes fluttered. Cyrus has no idea what he does to me.

He blushed and turned to close and lock his front door. When he faced me I leaned in placing my hand on the back of his neck. "I am so in love with this angel in front of me" I thought as we moved closer. "We may only be in middle school but I wouldn't want anyone else by my side". 

Our lips touched and the sparks flew. Every kiss is like the first and I pulled his body against mine. Making sure there is no space between us ; he put his arms around my neck. The blood in my veins became lava ; he made me warm and feel safe. The kiss was sweet and tender; lingering until cyrus pulled away.

I put his hand in mine and we walked off the porch. "My tj; you've been quite affectionate lately" cyrus smiled with a twinkle in his eyes.

"how can I not be? You are so adorable, underdog. i always want you to know how much you mean to me." I said with ease. Usually emotions havnt been easy for me to explain but with the sessions I've continued with cyrus mom have been helping.

I can open up with ease and without confusion. I know what my emotions are and I don't try to push it away. "I love you tj" cyrus smiled and then we stopped and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in for a hug. I kissed the top of his head and whispered, " I love you more".

Ambers POV

As I walked around the final corner I saw tj and cyrus in an embrace. It was the cutest sight ever. "Aaawww I adore you two" I said aloud taking them out of their little world. Cyrus giggled and tj smiled lovingly at cyrus. "Thanks amber" cyrus said. "What? So tj gets all the love now? I thought we were friends" I teased cyrus.

Cyrus broke from tj and embraced me. We hugged for a minute and tj spoke up, " alright let's party!" He laughed. We all walked up the front steps and I knocked. Andi opened the door and my heart stopped. She was dressed in a cute a line pink dress with white flats and a floral red pink and purple headband.

"Amber?" Andi called to me. I looked beside me and tj and cyrus werent there. "Oh I'm sorry" I blushed. I walked in taking in the scent of her vanilla perfume. " I love that black dress and the boots? Killer!" Andi acknowledged my outfit. I was also wearing a red statement necklace for a pop.

I scanned the room and saw that it was Andi, me, Andis mom, Buffy, walker, tj, and cyrus. "Wow, a nice group here" I said. "Yea were waiting on my dad - hes picking up more food with a new worker he has" andi mentioned. "Cool. Your dads place is so awesome! I wish I could swing by more" I said as we walked to the couch.

We sat next to tj and cyrus and then Andis mom Bex came to Andi. "Hey andi you don't think your friends would mind if Cece came by do you?" She asked me. Andi looked at me and then cyrus. Cyrus shrugged, "its no problem". "Whose cece again? "  I asked trying to keep up.  "Bexs mom, my grandma " andi told me. "Oh cool! That's fine" I smiled.

I took in the decorations; silver fringe hanging at the entrance, silver and black balloons, a happy new year sign, and they were blasting current music. I shifted in the sofa and my thigh was touching andis. I didn't move and neither did she. We made eye contact and my heart fluttered.

"Andi can I tell u something personal? " I asked as I leaned in so she could hear me over the music. "Yea you can. What is it amber? " she asked as she took my hand looking deep in my eyes. My breath hitched at this touch but then we were interrupted.

"Drinks?" Bex offered to us. We both took a glass of grape juice. As I was about to start my confession andi attention was pulled away again. I turned around and there was a man with curly hair who I assumed was her father with a younger boy our age standing next to him holding bags of store bought drinks and food.