Chapter 41

Tjs pov

I waited patiently hoping I wasn't late.
Then andi finally opened the door for me. "Are you sure Cyrus wants me here? " I asked her with doubt.

Andi pulled me in for a hug. "He does. Trust me" she reassured me. "The wedding is starting go take your seat. " she rushed me.

I made my way out to the back and waved at bowie. "What a guy " I thought.

"He helped me over the phone alot to give me encourgement to keep pushing with my plan when i wanted to give up" i thought.

I anxiously took my seat Which happened to be next to cyrus. After Everything that occurred my heart raced and i just wanted to take him in my arms and never let go.

As i sat cyrus didnt budge - he didnt look at me. I was afraid i had gotten my hopes up for nothing.

The music began and we all stood. Andi walked down with a guy bowie said was his bandmate. Then a woman who looked like bex - probably her sister walked with a guy i didnt know. Then bex was walked out with ham.

I couldnt stop glancing at cyrus. I was so wrapped up with him then i snapped back to reality when bex spoke.

" i know what i wanted to say i just didnt know how to write it. So a friend helped, mr cyrus goodman helped me with my vows" bex explained. Wow my muffin helped with her vows? Thats impressive.

When bex cleared her throat i felt it.

I looked down and cyrus was holding my hand. My heart burst with a ray of happiness. "I hope you like what she recites" cyrus whispered and winked at me. So i became attentive to bex speech.

"Bowie, you and I were always meant to be -
Even before we met it was you. All
the moments we've shared are precious and i wouldnt change any of them.

When life decided to send us seperate ways - i will be truthful - i was crushed and filled with a new sadness ive never known because I knew it was you my heart beat for.

So I waited patiently for your return. Then when i remembered all that our live has endured I had faith again. I will care for you when your down and happy, love you at your worst and best because I can't picture myself with anyone else.

Our love is beautiful, kind, caring, unwaivering, understanding but most of all our love is timeless " bex recited.

I looked over at cyrus and my muffin he was looking at me already. "I love you" he mouthed to me. "I love you too" i mouthed back.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife" the officiary announced. Bex and bowie kissed and i pulled cyrus close to me. "Im never letting you be away from me ever again" cyrus whispered to me as we watched them walk down the aisle.

"Never again. Forever and always muffin? " i looked at my beloved. "Forever and always"cyrus said and we kissed. A kiss that turned me upside down and brightened my whole world.

"Let's go eat" cyrus said with a smile when we pulled apart.

As we walked away the girls were in a group huddled together laughing.

Then I heard bex saying, " 2!1!" and what came next was astonishing.

Cyrus was talking about how he missed me - I was listening but he had his hands out to hug me but instead the bouquet landed straight in cyrus hands. His face was stuck on the flowers and he was stunned. I laughed so hard cuz his cheeks burned red.

"Aww come on! No fair! Everyone already knows that tj & Cyrus are gonna marry in the future! Do over! " I heard amber yell. I took cyrus hands that were holding the bouquet, tossed the flowers at amber, laughed and said, " I agree ". I leaned in to kiss cyrus but he stopped me.

"Wait- you've thought that? " cyrus whispered as he looked up at me with a smile.

"Without a doubt. I may sometimes be uncertain about a few things but that will never be about you. I want you. I want us forever. So one day we'll have this Mr and Mr moment " I replied.

"Wow! I have too - I wont lie. I just know whatever I do in life I want you beside me" Cyrus admitted.

" can this night get any better? " I asked out loud then leaned in and kissed cyrus so passionately - I've missed him with every ounce of my soul.

Hes always been apart of me and I'm never letting him go ever again. Cyrus hands were wrapped around my neck and mine around his waist.

Cyrus kept planting single kisses on my lips and I wasn't hesitant to return them.

Our love was like a forest fire - the flames soared into the sky and weren't easy to put out. If they were - our love wasn't dead - it was then like soft warmth of ash and coal.

Cyrus pov

Tj and I still stood outside and he kissed me again. Then we hugged and I took his hand and we walked in and joined the celebration.

"Oh! I need a picture with the next in line to wed! " I heard bex yell from somewhere.

I watched her come from the kitchen in her amazing dress and hand the camera to cece and stood between me and tj. Cece snapped the picture and she looked at the both of us as she stood in front of us now.

"You two are an important part of not only andis life but mine and bowies too, ok? We just love you both like our own" bex said and embraced us both.

Andi, Buffy, Marty, and Amber ran over to us. "Oh! We knew you too would make it! I'm so happy your plan worked tj" buffy said.

"Me too" andi chimed in and buffy hi 5 tj. "They not only got yelled at but kicked out too! " amber stated happily. "Now I can have a chance to be on the basketball team and you and cyrus can live happily ever after! " marty added laughing. We all erupted into fits of laughter with him.

"Wait - tj did what? And you two knew? " I asked andi and buffy. "Don't be mad at them muffin" tj caught my attention. "When I was in the hospital I told them not to tell you so in the eyes of Michael and Ronnie it really looked like we were over. I wanted your friends to know so they could help you have faith in me if you ever lost it" tj explained.

I looked at amber, buffy, and andi. They smiled softly and it hit me. "All of our tj conversations make sense now" I stated with my hand on my chin. "Now u kno why I didn't hurt him after he broke up with you" buffy said patting my shoulder.

"Ohhhh" I stated stretching out the word. It all made sense now. "were all on team cj! " marty said. We all looked at him confused. "You know tj but with a c for cyrus? " he said trying to explain it. "Everyone is team tyrus! " buffy added then looked at marty with the "I'm better than you" look. Marty rolled his eyes.

" I love it- tyrus" tj said laughing.

We enjoyed the evening, ate, talked, danced.

"May I have this dance? " tj asked me.

I took his hand in mine and we danced to the slow music and this was the best night ever. Tj holding me as we slow danced together and I listened to his heart beat and tj kissed my head. "Forever muffin? " he whispered to me.

"Forever and always tj. " I looked up at him. "Because Our love is" I replied. We both said it together with smiles, "timeless". We kissed and just danced under the moon and finally everything felt right again.