Chapter 30

Tjs POV

"Because I do, I love you tj kippen" cyrus voice echoed through my head.

"Tj? Tj?" Cyrus called out me as he sat waiting for a response. He was smiling at me with a twinkle in his eyes.

I took his hand in mine and laughed softly, "muffin- I". I kissed his forehead and lay down on my bed my head hitting the pillow.

As i lay cyrus did the same and i wrapped my arms around his waist. I pulled him close to me and when i looked at him i whispered, "I love you too ".

We lay there snuggled close to each other. Our breathing was in synch, my heart was beating so hard and I lowered my head to look at cyrus.

When I did my nose touched cyrus.
We stared into each others eyes longingly.

The sparks soared and I could hear cyrus heartbeat pick up, too.
I leaned in never breaking eye contact with the love of my life.

I stopped right before touching his lips and whispered again, "I love you too".  Cyrus hands were on my chest - "this moment was perfection".

I had finally willed into being — not daring really kiss him, I touched his scorching , opening lips with the utmost piety, tiny sips, nothing salacious; but cyrus, with an impatient wriggle, pressed his mouth to mine so hard that I felt his front teeth and shared in the peppermint taste of his saliva.

Cyrus pov

The amount of joy, happiness, and love that shot through me was immeasurable. I couldn't stop smiling inwardly - tj felt the same way! 

My head was spinning and tj had one hand on my back the other on my neck - our legs intertwined.

He pulled back and I felt a new sadness.

"Should I stop? Is this too much too soon? " tj whispered searching my eyes for an answer.

"No, no don't - its not too soon" I replied with a breathy voice.

Tj smiled and he kissed my cheek softly then my chin and then I felt tjs breath on my neck.

A moan escaped my lips and an electrical surge of warmth went through my whole body.

My heart ached for his affection and my skin begged for his touch.

Each time tjs exhaled on my neck I was thrown into a new world of ecstasy.

Tj kissed my neck softly once and then again. His kisses were etched into my skin forever.

He leaned back and planted a soft kiss that lingered for what felt like eternity on my warm lips.

"Cyrus, you are everything to me" tj said to me with sparkles in his eyes.

"Your smile is my favorite thing to see in this world" I admitted to him.

We lay there this Christmas evening as the moon shined, the snow howled, and we cuddled so close.

I prayed to the universe, fate, God, and prayed to have this man, Tj kippen every night.

I lay there listening to his heart beat rapidly - thump thump thumping and I smiled so wide.

This Is the soul I love the most.

I felt at peace here with tj and this will be the Christmas I will always remember fondly.

Tjs POV

He makes me happy I thought. Time passed and cyrus fell asleep in my arms.

I tenderly caresses his cheek.

I adored every aspect of Cyrus. His beautiful creamy white skin, his long black eyelashes, his raven black hair, and his caring sweet soul.

I have never longed for another human like this before. I always thought loving someone would be the scariest part of life but I was wrong.

The scariest part isn't loving someone - its losing the one you love.

I never want to lose Cyrus Goodman.
He is the kindest purest human I've ever loved.

I held him tighter, began humming "Silent Night " until I drifted off to sleep.