Chapter 28

Cyrus pov 

It was 4:45; I had seen all my family in the morning and afternoon. I was so full excitement to see tj that I was walking with a pep in my step. I sat on the benches near the swings awaiting for tj to arrive. My heart was already beating quite fast as I thought about him. Plus I just can't stop smiling. I heard footsteps and turned my head. My smile got wider as I looked at the angel I get to call mine. 

"Hi muffin" he said as he got closer to me. 

"Hi t-" I was cutoff by tj as he placed his lips on mine - I was not expecting this I thought. Tj kissed me with urgency this time. I leaned in closer and kissed him back. My hands were around his neck ; my face was hot and his lips tasted of mouthwash. Tj gave me a few smaller kisses and then he just looked at me. I was at a loss for words like always. 

" merry Christmas " tj winked at me. I laughed shyly and fumbled out "merry christmas  to us". Tj laughed and we broke apart and sat down. 

"If that is how we say hi from now on - I approve" I slipped and both tj and I were laughing hysterically now. 

"Whatever u want" tj whispered and caresses my cheek. 

I looked down and picked up the green gift bag with tjs gift in it. I passed it to tj and he lit up then passed me a small box wrapped in candy cane wrapping paper. 

"Cute" I said looking at the wrapping paper. "I was hoping it wasn't too cheesy" tj chuckled. "so do u want me to open mine 1st? "  i asked. 

"Yes please" my angel said as he filled the space in between us and he draped his arm around me. I unwrapped it slowly. It was a jewelry box and I lifted the black lid. 

I admired the leather bracelet and my eyes widened when I saw what was etched : T+C. 

"Tj I love this ; our initials on this? Its so simple but amazingly thoughtful." I said not being able to look away from my gift. 

Tj was staring at me with a smile, "well muffin; I actually got it as a matching piece" and he pulled up his sleeve - he was wearing a matching one. 

My heart was beating so fast. I took tjs hand in mine and stared in his eyes. " I adore this " I really did appreciate the gift. Tj removed his arm from around me and placed the bracelet on me. The wind was picking up and I shivered. 

"Cold underdog? " he asked and began rubbing my arms to warm me up. I couldn't stop smiling at tjs thoughfulness. "Soooooo open mine " I said filled with giddiness. 

Tjs pov

"I'll open it at home - its too cold here" I replied. 

Cyrus smile faded and then I piped up "wanna come with me?"  I smiled. 

"Really? " cy asked and his happiness returned. "Actually you have no choice - my grandparents are expecting u for dinner" I said standing offering my arm. 

"Let's go honey" I encourage him. Cyrus stood taking my arm as we strolled through the neighborhood to my house. I heard him exhale hard and I looked down at him - his face white with a content smile. Then a crazy thought went through my mind.

 I laughed at it then thought "why not? ". "You look tired muffin" I began. "What? I am a little " he admitted.

 "Oh that's no good " I said in a overdramatic tone. I quickly put my hand behind cyrus back and lifted him off the ground. 

"Whoa!" Cyrus exclaimed and he wrapped his hands around my neck. "Tj hon you don't need to carry me" he giggled.

 "Oh I know I've been wanting to do this with you awake" I winked. Cyrus was the reddest I've ever seen him. Snow started falling, wind was howling hard, and cyrus was still shaking in my arms.

 "Were almost there, muffin" I announced to him. I could feel his eyes on me - begging me to look at him and so I did. 

When I looked down cyrus leaned in and kissed my lips . This one was full of emotion; i could feel cyrus heart beating against mine. His lips are so soft yet electrifying as we kiss. My head was in the clouds - probably even In heaven. Our kiss slowed to small kisses. We stayed like this for a moment just staring in each others eyes. The amount of love he gives me is immense and i intend to do the same. 

"I always wondered what this was like" cyrus whispered. "We've kissed before cutie what are you talking about? "  I laughed.

Cyrus raised an eyebrow and hit me playfully "I meant you carrying me".  "Oh that?" I knew I was bothering him so I laughed harder. 

"Honestly I couldn't stop sneaking glances at you." We were close to my grandparents but I put him down and pulled him into a hug. "I couldn't either just now "cyrus admitted. 

I leaned in and kissed his forehead and then cyrus piped up, "is it too soon?" He asked. I was a tad confused about what he was saying. 

Before I could  what he meant I heard the door creak open and laycee waving at us. 

"Hey tj! Hi cyrus! "She yelled. Laycee ran over and took in the sight & reached in my jacket pocket. 

"What are you- " she cut me off by saying "shhhh" and placing her finger over her lips. 

"say cheese" she exclaimed and took our picture. Laycee returned my phone to me and it was the cutest pic of cy and I in our loving embrace. 

Cyrus was walking away (more like being pulled in) by laycee. The sweetest part of this pic was cy wasn't looking at the camera - he was smiling and looking up at me. ❤❤❤❤❤❤