Chapter 7

In honor of Andi Mack returning tonight I am updating now - cuz I mean come on who wants to be interrupted during an episode of Andi Mack?  & here you are: Chapter 7!

Cyrus POV

As I entered the spoon I was feeling heartbroken. After everything andi explained to me and buffy - I felt stupid. I met up with Andi and Buffy. Andi looked scared and buffy looked ready to kill tj. After a few minutes of waiting tj walked up. His expression changed from happy to confused.

"Andi I thought I texted to meet only you" tj said looking at buffy then myself. I was nervous and looking at the floor now. Buffy shook her head and started speaking, "for what? To explain that you lied about everything? You were playing cyrus" tj looked at me and I looked up unsure of what to say or do.

"Cyrus knows everything tj - everything." Buffy explained to him and she took a step closer to tj. "Really andi? So much for trust huh?" Tj told andi. Andi didn't say anything and looked confused. "So how do u explain the kiss with amber? ".

As much as I was shocked I spoke up, "tj can u and I just talk? " I asked him. I gave andi and buffy a look of reassurance and walked to the furthest open booth for us to speak. 

TJs POV

I was relieved cyrus wanted to speak alone. I felt better and my guard was back down but for some reason I didn't feel confident anymore like I usually did.

I was about to speak but cyrus beat me to it. "So was our friendship fake? Were you laughing when I admitted I liked u online? To be honest I am baffled its you who sent those letters. But, i get it you were confused and like Amber now. Or maybe its not but I don't care to know anymore tj" he told me with sadness in his eyes.

"Cy-" I started but he cut me off " I feel sorry for you - that I was just entertaining you. I'm done " cyrus got up and walked back over to andi and buffy. I felt betrayed, tricked, lied to, and to think I thought today was going to be different. My heart felt stabbed and the pain wasn't going anywhere. I got up and walked out of the spoon trying to get the picture of Cyrus smile out of my head. 

Cyrus POV

After I explained what happened andi and buffy were hi 5 ing me for standing up to tj. Yet, as I watched him leave it didn't feel right.

What is it? I don't know. But I didn't plan on finding out. I was heartbroken once by crushing on jonah and I wasn't going to be fooled by my heart once again over TJ kippen.

"You did the right thing cyrus! " buffy exclaimed. "I can't believe I actually thought tj was good & he said I didn't want cyrus to know yet cuz he'd get hurt! Blah blah what lies" andi chimed in. " I'm sorry cyrus" she added. "Its ok. Im glad thats over with" I cheered and then took a sip of milkshake. 

Tjs POV 

As hurt as I felt I needed to explain this to cyrus. So I reverted back to a note and tomorrow the school was opening again after a week of being closed. 

I had some hope cyrus would read it. 

-------------- ( next day)

I was feeling sort of confident again after I left the note. I stood by the water fountain it was in close view of cyrus locker. When he opened it he picked it up and wow.

Sadness hit me harder again when he read my name out loud laughed and tore the note in half. I was a fool to believe cyrus would give me another chance - hell he wouldn't even let me explain. 

Call it crazy but Cyrus Goodman killed any ounce left of confidence within me.

 He walked away without noticing me as he spoke to buffy. "Baby taters after school? " he asked. "Of course "she smiled. "How dumb was I to like tj? That player and liar? Wow good thing I didn't fall for him anymore " he laughed. 

I didn't realize I was biting my tongue until I tasted blood - I turned around and punched a locker before I walked to class.