Chapter 27

Andi pov

"Its Christmas!! Woohoo! " i exclaim and i ran in the living room and blast "rocking around the Xmas tree" to wake up Bex and Bowie. They get up and Bowie hugs me and bex and i start singing along

🎶🎶 

You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear
Voices singing, let's be jolly
Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Rockin' around the Christmas tree
Have a happy holiday
Everyone dancin' merrily
In the new old-fashioned waaaaaay 🎵🎵🎵

Bowie passes me a gift from under the tree. Bex gets up and grabs the camera - "wait! Photo!  Say merry Christmas! " "merry christmas! "Bowie and i say in unison. After unwrapping the gifts we all go to the table and have breakfast as we await for cece and ham to arrive. 

Cyrus POV

I was still in heaven as I remembered my kiss with tj. l was laying in bed even though it was christmas. I was hugging my pillow dreaming it was tj and my phone buzzed.  

Tj: Merry Christmas muffin! 🤗❤😘 

Cyrus: merrrry Christmas my angel 😙😁💋

Tj: so 5 we'll meet at the park? 

Cyrus: yes! That's the plan 

Tj:  see you then 

Cyrus: see you 😊 

My day needs to hurry past so I can see tj. I jumped up and ran downstairs my mom was cooking breakfast. "Goooood mornin mom!" I practically yelled. "Well good morning cyrus" she smiled as she passed me a plate with toast and scrambled eggs. I poured myself orange juice just basking in the joy of Christmas morning. I looked under the tree and got up walking to it. I bent over getting a gift. I walked to my mom and passed her the box wrapped in red and a white bow. " mom, this is for you from tj" I exclaimed. "Tj?"she asked me as she pushed her plate aside. "Yea he said he wants to make a good impression on you since I'm his boyfriend "I beamed with pride as I said boyfriend. "Ooohh boyfriend, huh? " she teased me. My mom unwrapped it slow and with care. Honestly, i didn't even know what it was. "Oh my goodness. cyrus did you know what tj was getting me? "  she inquired as she stared at the content in the box. "No" I said flatly. My mom was tearing up and picked up a painting in a picture frame. It was of my mom holding me as a newborn surrounded by her  Mom and dad. My eyes widened, " so thats why tj took a picture in his phone of my old baby pics. He said he was teasing me. " i responded. "Looks like he was jus distracting me" I finished. "I love it" my mom whispered through tears. 

Tjs POV

I was sitting on the couch next to my grandpa and laycee sat with nana. We both did christmas shopping for them. Nana was in awe when she open her gift. "Tj. Laycee. Oh" she put her hand over her heart. She held a locket with a picture of her, grandpa, and dad in it. Nana wiped away teasrs. "Rex, put this on will you? " she asked. My grandpa got up looked at it and he was sniffling now. My dad was their only child; so we didn't have aunts, uncles, or cousins. 

 then I passed grandpa his gift when he sat down back next to me. "Here you are " I smiled. Grandpa took my gift and placed it on his lap. "Tj, you and your sister are our gifts but the fact you thought of us is sweet"he said in his low gruff voice. He looked just like my dad - brown eyes, broad shoulders, strong jawline. He opened his and was speechless. " is this your fathers old private investigator coat he always wore stitched as a hanker chief? " he asked. I pointed to it - it has dads initials too - so you can always have him with you too" I said. " dad really is with us today" laycee smiled and hugged nana. 

I got a few texts I read cyrus first

Cy: I can't believe the gift u got my mom. She hasnt stopped staring at it 

Tj:  I'm glad she loves it ❤❤ 🙊

Cy: how could she not?  Lol

I chuckled and noticed I was being stared at. I looked up and my grandpa asked "who is she? ". I noticed laycee wince for me as he said she. I cleared my throat looking between my nana and grandpa, "um it is someone but its my boyfriend grandpa" I whispered and then looked to the floor. " do u have a picture? " my nana asked me. I took out my phone and showed my nana a photo of us. 

"Well, Isnt he handsome" my nana looked at me then the phone. She passed the phone to my grandpa and he stared at it for a moment. "He look like a fine young man. Nice picture. " he said. Then I got my phone back and stared at cyrus for a moment and smiled. "Your not mad? " i asked whispering. "Mad? Why? He clearly puts that smile on your face" nana said getting up. "Where do u think ur daddy got his cheesy quotes from? "Grandpa said patting my shoulder. "Your seeing him at 5 right? Bring him over for dinner" nana said smiling as she poured us all some eggnog. I was relieved and exhilirated. Laycee smiled and said in a Santa clause impression, "merry christmas tj! ". We both erUpted with laughter. I couldn't deny the way I feel for  cyrus I was falling in love with him.