Chapter 42 The Epilogue

Cyrus POV

I was waiting for everyone to settle down so I could shoot the scene.

Tj my sweetheart came running in from his basketball practice - he was on the new York Knicks team.

Everyone was here and tj asked for them to be apart of this.

Amber was now a fashion expert amd stylist and still in love with Andi. Andi was a jewelry designer.

Buffy was in school still studying to be a lawyer while she played college basketball. She was still strong with Marty who was studying to be a physical education teacher to coach high school students.

Tj was not only a pro basketball player - on his off seasons he spread awareness about depression and suicide with the National institute of mental health.

That is exactly what we were here for - to shoot a short documentary about depression and suicide prevention.

Everyone was accounted for and I readied the camera.

"Three two one" I mouthed to tj and I rolled the camera onto him.

Tj stood there and didn't say anything "i- I forgot my line. " he said more nervous than usual.

"That's odd" I thought strangely.

"Let's try again - take 2!" I rolled again.

Tj looked straight into the camera and I was stuck on him.

Even after all these years he still looks amazing I thought.

"A message before we get to the short film. This was written by me, tj kippen. produced, directed, and edited by cyrus goodman" tj started.

"That's going off script but ok"I thought.

"Cyrus goodman. My cyrus, my muffin, and my world. He understood me during my darkest hours and cared for me and loved me harder when I couldn't love myself" tj smiled.

"Cyrus will you come into the frame please? " tj asked me. Teddy a friend of mine I work with took the reigns and I went into the frame.

"Tj honey what are you doing? " I laughed nervously.

"My cyrus my chocolate chocolate chip muffin" he said then got down on one knee as he smiled widely at me with that beautiful smile of his.

He pulled out a white gold band and asked me, "will u do me the honor of being my husband, cyrus? " he said as he held my hand.

I yelled yes so loud "yesssss!  Oh tj!  Yesss!  Yes! Yes! Always yes! ".

Tj smiled so happily and placed the ring on my hand.

"I can't believe were engaged! "  I kissed tj as he stood up and he held my waist and picked me up off the floor and spun me round with glee.

"Whooo! " the room clapped and cheered for us.

The day was so beautiful and so right.

I wouldnt want to be doing life with anyone else by me.

"Time to begin wedding prep" I winked at my love.

We all laughed and I knew my life ahead was going to be perfectly imperfect with my angel my love my world my not so scary basketball guy, tj kippen.

----------------------------------------------------------

This concludes my fanfiction,

TYRUS: LOVE IS TIMELESS!

Of tj and cyrus from andi mack.

❤❤❤❤❤😊😊😊😃😃😃😄😄😄

A huge thanks to everyone who read, voted, and commented.

I enjoyed writing this!

I really hope y'all enjoyed reading

Let me know what y'all thought.

I love hearing your opinions!

Signed

Ariana :)