uthando

"Sun, wake up, it is already 9:00, wake up, you  asked me to wake you up at 7:00, see how punctual I am , wake up, you ass, get up".

"Kong, I .........waaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnttttttt yyyyyyyyyooooooooouuuuuuu near me, come Kong, come, near, yeh, near",  moaned Arthit in his sleep.

Kong was quite surprised when his lover called him in a seductive way, which happened only on the occasion of  him being beaten up by his lover.  Although knowing quite well, he came and sat on the edge of the bed and tested the water first.  

"Sun, here I am ", said the ultra cautious Kong.

"Where, kkkkkkkkkkkkoooooooooonnnnnngggggg, I can not feel your hand, please come near me.........please, I am  ...............feeling........................mmmmmmmmm...........horny today,.......you don't want to have kiss from me", alluringly cooed Arthit.

"Art, you sure going to kiss me na, right not hit me, you UTHANDO".

"Don't curse me, Kooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnng".

"No, Kong, ohhhhhhhh, I need you my love...........come, claim your booty".

Kong was so much in love with his Arthit and always lusted him so much that he believed every word of Arthit and pushed himself near Arthit.  The moment he came close, Arthit flung his quill from his body turned himself and landed on Kong.  He then covered Kong's head with quill and beat him left and right.  Kong struggled under the quill but he was overpowered by Arthit's weight sitting on him and there laid lifeless bearing the slashes and punches from his lover.  Although, he knew this would happen, but his heart like a fool always believed what Arthit said, especially when his lover himself initiated sweet touches.  He was always deprived of physical love from Arthit.  It was not that Arthit was impotent or not interested in him.  It was because Kong was Arthit maniac and he did not miss any opportunity to touch him or kiss him or to make...um um........ to him.

Their love life always filled with fights, quarrels, yellings and beatings, mostly on the part of  Arthit, because he was always irritated by Kong, since he was Arthit maniac, so whatever Arthit said or did, he was okay with him.   But that did not make Kong a saint, he too had his way of taking. revenge.   

*************

Howz this light comedy?  I am planning on two or max three chapters.  Please comment.  I tried something new.