Blows-4

Kong was beaten up black and blue by Arthit.  He had no clue as to why he was being thrashed by his own boyfriend.  He protested and tried to throw pillows, books, Arthit's shirts, shoes and what not which came to his rescue to get a cover from his Arthit 's blows.  They ran around the room for nearly 15 minutes bringing hell down to their building.  The people from his floor gathered around their house and started banging at the door.  

Kong immediately rushed to washroom and locked himself in and left Arthit to solve the tsunami on his own.  His neighbours cleared all his wax from his ears as they shouted and screamed at the top of their vocal cords warning them, including his invisible boyfriend as not to go beyond their expected capacity of tolerating constant bickering, yelling and beatings on the couple's part.  Arthit was not almost buried deep down on the invisible ground and pretended dead in front of the fiery and ranting deluge of neighbours.  Almost about non stop blasting and bombarding of atom bombs, they left, leaving Arthit more than fully deaf.

As soon as the deluge receded, the invisible boyfriend emerged from his tiny hole and came closer to his boyfriend.    He silently laid his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder and patted to give him moral support for facing  the war wholly and completely alone without any gears of his own.  The moment Arthit turned and looked at his boyfriend, the fire burnt in his eyes and he dragged his lover  to the bed room and stuffed his mouth with a cloth.  Then he went on and on kicking, punching and hitting his boyfriend who by then stopped protesting and gave himself up completely to his Arthit.

Finally, Arthit burst into tears and so did Kong.  Both embraced each other and cried and cried till Kong said,

"I do not have to go to Africa to learn about Zulu's literature and language, because you are my uthando and you have taught me the real meaning of uthando. Ngiyakuthanda P Arthit."

"Kong, pllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaassssssssse spare me my life, what does uthando mean"?

**************