Final umshado

The hero landed himself to break the circle of monsters who formed a layer of protection between  his lover and  white devils, though looked liked angels, the hero stopped for a moment since he witnessed a gruesome tangling of arms and hands of the white devils on his lover.  Unable to bear the scene played in front of him,  where the white devils were shouting or rather screaming at each other as to one of them was  chosen to act as his lover's bride.

The enchanted boundary was broken by the hero, the three friends gave way to the hero, the white devils scattered seeing the hero standing firm and determined to rescue the lover, and the lover himself shocked out of his wits.  At once, the General commanded his three best soldiers to pin the hero and screamed to take him to the adjacent room.

"Oak, Tew, M, come on, hurry up, catch hold of Arthit, come on, quick.".

"Kong, what is happening here"?

"Arthit, listen, please, relax, just hear me this one time".

"No, stay where you are.  And if any of these dimwits neared me, I swear, I will skin them alive".

"Arthit, please, I will explain, come with me".

"No, I want to know what is happening".

Meanwhile, the three wolves closed in on the hero and before the hero could run, he was forcefully attacked and held by the three weak arms since he could feel them trembling terribly.  Mr Load, finally regained his senses, once again stood up to rebuke the marriage party, when he was strongly made to sit by Mr Suthiluck and Mr Rojnapat.  Samira was utterly confused and started worried along with her mom and Kong's mom-in-law as to whether the marriage would take place or not.  The three brides looked quite worried as they could not decide as to who would be the acting bride to as a jealous bait for the hero.

The three soldiers held the hero by his arms and Kong gagged Arthit's mouth.  He was forcefully dragged into  a small room, where his arms were tied to the chair with a rope.  Kong held him and Arthit's shirt was stripped open much to the horror of the Arthit and the delight of the three soldiers.   They had heard about Arthit's milky white body and finally they got the chance to see it personally.  Although, they were not sure of having a show since the owner was quite possessive in sharing the lovely goodies with the audience.   

"Wow!  P Arthit, you have fair skin". ogled M

"Yes, Kong, you are lucky".  said Tew

"Which soap or body lotion do you use P Arthit?  I too want a fair skin like you".

"Another word about my OON, and three of you will never walk and go on your feet".

Arthit recovering from shock, shouted and shouted  but the voice died itself in  the gag.  He could not understand why he was treated like a prisoner and why the change of clothes.  Kong  made him wear the white shirt and over the shirt, he added the pristine suit.  And when the time came to remove the trousers, all three were ready to pull it down, when they were roughly shoved aside by Kong and pushed them out of the room.  The most dreaded scene played in the eyes of Arthit, when his pant and underwear were pulled down at one go by his so called insane lover.  But he was relieved when he was made to wear a pink underwear and a white trouser matching the tailored cut suit.  

"Kong, are you crazy?  Why pink?"

"I love pink when it is adorned on my wife".

"Hey, I am not your wife".

"You are, marry me, let marry each other, let's start our honey moon, let's spend time together, marry me, Arthit".

"Have you gone crazy?  No way."