The End

Arthit hovered on Kong's body and almost devoured him alive.  They went for nearly three rounds of intimacy declaring to each other that they are meant for each other.  After the bubbles died down, both lay on the floor next to each other naked and sticky with the aroma of their bodily fluids oozing out.  They hugged and remained locked in each other for a very long time.  

"Kong, I am your husband what ever decision you make for our future I will support you.  You don't have to worry about me.  I am your husband and now our children's father.  I understood you want to tell me through our marriage and children that your love for me is beyond any fear of losing or separation but it is of reunion. "

Kong was so overwhelmed that he kissed Arthit for a very very long time.  

"But I want to adopt four more children to complete our UTHANDO FAMILY", Said Arthit.

"But not now, let us teach our children what a unique and lovable Suthiluck family is".

"Hello, Rojnapat.  They will be called as U Rojnapat, T Rojnapat,H...mmmmmmmmm.", before he could finish his lips were in Kong's mouth.

"Nope, they will be called by both our names."

Exactly after three hours, both came out and lifted their bundle of joys in their arms.  Everyone knew that the  children would get a very, caring and uthando family.

*************

That's the end of the  story.  Thank you everyone for reading, commenting and voting.  I will update this story as and when I get inspired to write so.  Sorry, if it did not match the readers' expectations.