Morning blues

The time was 8 am and the three sleepers of the previous night had sold their horses in the market for a hefty price and were so engrossed in their  sleep even forgetting the entire world.  The two love birds were chirping in their dreams and singing love songs, although, the senior was kicking the junior as he was continuously pulled tighter and tighter into embrace not in the dream but in the reality.  Unaware of what their brothers were doing with each other, the sister slept like a log of wood content with the night and her stay.

Kong woke up first and felt as if he was holding a stone in his arms.  He opened his eyes to look at his lover who was so tensed and stiff in Kong's hold.  Kong smiled at his happiness and loosened  the grip to ease the stiffness from his not bundle, but bale of joy.  He unwilling separated his body from his joy and rushed to the washroom since his bladder was full.  After emptying and brushing his teeth, he came out to see Arthit covered his quilt and was inhaling his scent.  Feeling so much loved by his so called joy, he stared at him for about 5 minutes.  The alarm screeched and woke his sister Samira up. She woke up  confused like a baby raccoon on her bed and screamed Kong's name to shut that horrible alarm sound.

The braying sound of alarm flustered Samira to such an extent that she got up from the bed  and looked for Kong.  After spotting Kong looking stupidly at Arthit, she kicked his ass and hurdled insulting names at him, which woke up not only Arthit but his neighbours too.  At that moment, there was banging at the door and before Kong could recover from the sudden attack by his evil sister,   Arthit sat upright and before he could understand what was happening , his mind trained him to concentrate on the door which was being banged and needed to be immediately attended to.  The door opened and in came a mug of splashing cold water on Arthit's face by his neighbour, to warn him that any more noise and he would be bathed in hot water.  Shocked, stunned and overwhelmed along with Arthit, Kong started looking for escaping his joy's wrath and Samira was speechless beyond her imagination at the audacity of the neightbour to knock, no....... bang and splash water at the inmates.  

By the time, she  uttered her voice, Arthit took a hockey club from near by stand and started chasing Kong.  The noise and chaos and too much of running and panting, then running and panting, and then running and panting, and throwing things made Samira so wild that she gave a loud high pitched screech confirming the damage to the ear drums of Arthit, Kong and herself.

Kong and Arthit stopped in their tracks and approached Samira.  Kong closed her mouth and Arthit held her  hands since she was struggling to be free from two monsters.  The bell rang and before Kong and Arthit could  answer the door, Samira freed herself from the monsters and opened the door wide and hide behind the door, the water splashed on the floor by the said neighbour emptying the content on the floor to his utter shock and disbelief, not to find anyone in front of him.  After a second, Samira emerged from behind the door and slapped the neighbour so hard, that he could not hear anything for a moment of what she was saying,

"Dare you come again, I swear, I will cut you into pieces".

Kong and Arthit were  flabbergasted beyond doubt and held themselves in embracing each and other and fanboying at so called Kong's sister, no, no, their sister.

***************