Father Arthit

"My husband is pregnant.  He is into his third month. I married him,no.....no, no,he married me mmmmmm, what I am blabbering? 

Actually, we are married for three months.  And so our baby,I mean, unborn baby is also three months old.  My husband misses me.  Getting 'me sick', you know.  He wants me there to take care of him.  Actually, It is me who planted my seed into him.  Now, it is growing.  I am soooooooooo excited and scared to death.  Soooooo, your are pregnant right?  

Obviously, your belly, sorry, your bump is showing itself.  My Kong too will be showing his baby bump in a month.  I guess so.  Tough job being a father and husband.  I did not inform even my parents and my in law parents and sister, you know.  They will die out of shock. How can my Kong become pregnant being a male? 

So, I am just trying to cope up with the situation myself first.  I don't know why I am too excited.  Is it because I am becoming a father, sorry already a father, no,no, going to be a father.  Ok let's stop this father business.  Or that Kong can become pregnant and that too by me?  It is a secret.  You know what, almost in the entire ten years of our love life,almost 99.5%, he has shot his seeds into me.  Only 0.5%, I have done it.  Well, ten years of dating and then three months of being married to each other.

But still wondering, how he can become pregnant through mine 0.5%.  Not that I am suspecting, sorry it is a serious word, doubting ya, doubting is better.  I cannot believe I am so talented to make him pregnant".

 Arthit had started wagging  his tongue for more than half an hour then  to his co-passenger in flight who was pregnant herself.  Listening to a crazy and maniac man sitting next to her ,she started hyperventilating.   Arthit sensing something wrong with the lady, he  summoned the air-hostess.  Everybody became worried seeing the change of situation for the expectant mother.  The lady sitting next  to Arthit was forcefully shooing his hands off her  thinking him to be a leech, although Arthit was just trying lend his support .    Almost it took three air-hostesses to assess the situation of the lady and finally when  Arthit was hauled off his seat and they listened to the lady's muffling because of difficulty in breathing.  As soon as Arthit disappeared from the scene, the lady seemed to relax and controlled her nerves.  After about  five minutes later,  she asked for a change of seat and as  she could  not sit with a crazy man even though, he looked cute and handsome.

The lady was travelling alone for the first time and she was into her six month of pregnancy.  She thought that she would have at least a pleasant and pleasurable air travel  as she was given a free ticket from her in laws which rarely came her way.  But it was spoiled by the so called mentally retarded, yet cute person.  At  any other given time, she would have believed the apple pie's non sense but not in the condition she was then.

Arthit did not understand what had happened to the lady.  He was given a different seat and felt strange stares from every passenger as no one was ready to sit with him.  His thick head did not fathom the situation.  At last, fatigued by his continuous blabbers, he pleasured himself into deep sleep thinking about Kong 's bump and his baby.  He would really be a good father and husband.  

"My mama Kong, I am coming to meet our baby, and you too my Kong".

************

I am sorry for such late updates.  I seriously don't know what I am writing.  I updated for two of my readers.  Thank you IIjana16 and Yasmin Antora7.