UTHANDO FAMILY-1

Arthit was quite horrified when he received an international courier from South Africa addressed to him.  He was confused as to who would send the courier that to a letter in this high-tech world of internet.   In that A4 sheet paper only one line printed and it read as

"YOUR HUSBAND KONG IS PREGNANT FLY TO SOUTH AFRICA AT THE EARLIEST."  

Along with the envelope, there was a plane ticket to fly on  that date.  Arthit reading that line lost his balance and fell on the floor unconscious.  It was Knot who brought him back to his senses.  Still as if in daze, Arthit could not figure out what that was a practical joke being played by Kong.  How in the world was Kong in South Africa.  Even if he was, since when and how did he reach there without him knowing about it.  Nobody informed him about his shifting there.  Neither his parents nor  in-laws were  talking to him since they (along with Kong) drove  them out of their house and  clearly stated not to butt their noses in their affairs.  Even his so called sis Samira too did not tell him.  

"Knot, you knew that Kong is in South Africa?"

"Where  is he?  Souuuuuuuuuth  Afrrrrrrrrica. Wow!  Safari, wild safari."

"Knot, listen I am serious.  Do you have any idea?"

"No.  I am with you for past three months.  Then how will I know?"

"Can a male become pregnant?"

"May be, I dunno.  I have never become pregnant.  And my sex drive is not like you guys".

"Hey, what do you mean?  I love him and he loves me.  So being lovey-dovey is okay".

"Why suddenly asking about pregnancy?"

"You are going under knife to bring back your husband?"

"No, I am happy with myself.  May be Kong would have undergone sex change for me?"

"Dunno, but I think he would not.  You are in love with him as he is, right?"

"Of course, I love him the way he is.  Asshole and pig-headed.".

"Wow!  What a praise for a husband! So what does the letter say?"

"Kong is pregnant."

"How is that even possible on this earth?  He cannot cheat on you. My God!  Unbearable, preposterous, now what will you do?  Do you know who is the father of his child?"

Knot, although was a trusted and most matured person in his 28 years of life as Arthit's friend.  But being with him for nearly three months, he lost all his sense of reasoning and paid a hefty price for his blabbering about Kong.  He was thrashed black and blue by his dear friend Arthit for no reason at all according to him.  But according to Arthit, he had committed a heinous crime by doubting his Kong's or rather his husband, or rather his own fidelity.  Of anything in the world, they would not cheat on one another.  Battered Knot who  was lifted by his so called Dracula friend.  His friend fetched a glass of water for him which he drank thirstily.  Then, he did first aid on his bruises rather clumsily  and made him understand for the last time in his life.

"Knot, you are my dearest friend.  Never ever say anything against my Kong.  I hope you understand.  You know what even if he is pregnant, the child is mine.  No one else can touch him.  May be anyone of my sperms must have fused with his egg and made him pregnant.  You know we always do it so one of them  must have got life surviving all odds in Kong's body.  May be I should also test for pregnancy what if one of his sperms must have impregnated me."

"Stupid, idiot, fool, you rattlesnake,monkey, donkkkkkkkkkkkkeyyyyyy, gettttttttttttouuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttArrrrrrrrrrrrrrthiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttt before I kill youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.  Out of sight now, this instance."

**********************

May be two or three chapters and the end.