Separation

As soon as Samira reached the flat of her brother and his boyfriend, she felt a kind of unknown storm that started forming in her mind without her knowledge.  She brushed aside those thoughts and ranged the bell.  Immediately the door was opened and she was very well welcomed and received by Arthit, her would be brother-in-law.  Kong had not reached home since he had some extra classes to take for the final year students.  

Arthit fussed over her and made her feel very comfortable at their one -flat bedroom with bare upholstery.  There were two rooms, just a living room cum bed room and adjoining kitchen and a washroom.  But the centre of attraction of the flat was the small  balcony which had breathtaking view of the whole of the neighbourhood.  She went and stood there feeling the warm breeze kissing her face.  After few minutes, when she was called by Arthit for a cup of coffee, she went inside and sat on the mattress taking in the view of the house.

Even though, the flat or home as for them was very small, but Samira realized that the occupants of the flat had a big heart to fit her in their small world.  She smiled at Arthit and complimented him on his cup of coffee and snacks.  Samira and Arthit must  have spent half an hour together that a sudden knock was heard and on opening Kong just came barging in as if he had missed someone so very badly all his life.  The moment he saw Arthit, he hugged him tightly and made Arthit grasp for breath thought Samira and after solid five minutes of bone breaking hug. showered him with kisses forgetting the presence of Samira in their house.  

Arthit was so taken in by Kong's love making that he forgot about his sister-in-law and relished the sweet kisses showered on him by his Kong.  When the realization stuck him, he immediately pulled him from Kong and whacked him left and right in front of her with Kong running around the flat dodging from Arthit's attacks.  The situation was so funny that Samira who felt embarrassed  at love making scene in the beginning was laughing her heart out at the sudden change of scenario.

The laughter brought the two lovers back to their senses and they behaved properly there after.  Kong, Samira and Arthit chatted for awhile and soon after dinner the talk of sleeping for the night came on.  To the utter horror of Kong, Arthit very gladly informed or rather announced that Samira would sleep in a couch, Kong had mattress on the floor and Arthit would sleep in the kitchen.

Kong lost his mind but  his sister's  presence made him control his mouth and he felt a kind of uneasiness since it was the first time in his life that he would be separated from Arthit in their ten years of dating each other.  It was not a good sign for their relationship.  He eased his mind and heart for what he was going to do to Arthit at the middle of the night because he did not want that separation between them even if it was his sister. He felt very sad that Arthit was ready to be away from him even for his sister. 

Arthit was his uthando, his love, his breath, his reason to live and if anybody knowingly or unknowingly meddled with it, he would not spare anyone.  

*************