Coddling Arthit

When Kong was placed by his lover on the bed, he had received nearly 50 kisses on his forehead, cheeks and only two on his lips or may be a peck.  He was beginning to get satisfied.  Arthit placed gently like a feather the life he carried in  his arms inside the back seat of the taxi.  The taxi rode on but Kong was made to lean on Arthit's shoulder and after every minute, Kong was kissed on various places covering his face.  Arthit cuddled Kong closer to his heart and Kong was lulled to a small nap by his lover's heartbeats.

After paying the taxi driver, once again, Arthit scooped his lover and carried him not in an elevator, but he climbed the stairs carrying his treasure in his arms.  Peppering light kisses and twice pecking his lips.  Once on the bed, Arthit kissed Kong full on and once contented, he let go of Kong.  Kong was laid on the bed and his left or right foot, who remembers was planted amidst two bolsters.  A quill was covered till his neck and was made to sip soup and some food was fed little by little into his mouth by Arthit.  After the food, he gave the pills which was handed over by Aim who came back  just to hand it over to Angry Arthit, even after being slapped by Arthit.  Kong felt bad for Aim but still he was proud of his best friend who eyed him while handing over the Cadbury Gems in perfect packing of as  medicines for pain. 

Kong was waiting for one person to show that how much ever she tried  to take her brother,i.e.Arthit, in the end Arthit belonged only to him.  After some shopping when Samira came back and opened the door, she was shocked at the scenes played out in front of her by Arthit. Kong was coddled beyond any measure or limit by his lover Arthit.  She was 10 minutes into the house, and Arthit was checking Kong's body temperature, feeding him with pills, wiping his lips, hugging him, saying sweet words like

"Kong, I am here, don't worry my baby,  it is just a sprain.  Or  Kong stretch your leg straight love, don't bend, or lie down, don't sit for long baby, I am here with you.  Don't worry. You want a kiss and you want me to cuddle, here, I am here.........................". 

 and Kong dreamily said, "Arthit, don't leave me, I need you.  Arthit, it is aching very badly".

The sweet talk went on and in between hugging and cuddling Kong eyed his sister as if sending the message that Arthit belonged to him first, and then others could claim him as their brother or son in law.  He smirked and  Samira was horrified seeing this side of Arthit and she  rolled her eyes, since she knew very well about Cock Pecked Kong or jealous Kong.  Headache started deep in Samira's head as she did not know how to stop Arthit petting over just a sprain, or to stop worrying Kong and challenging his own sister for his own lover's attention.

Little did Kong know, that Coddling Arthit would be the thing of the past within next ten minutes, once he found about Kong's fake sprain of his foot, whether left or right..............who cares .................

********************