Sharing

Arthit was not in a mood to talk to Kong since he wanted Kong to understand that it was their duty to make his sister feel at ease in their house since  she had lost her husband then.  But he knew very well that Kong would not budge from him at night.  He knew very well that he would sulk, get angry and hurtle things at him and Arthit would have to knock him down.  But what surprised him the most was that Kong did not utter a word when he arranged for the sleep over for his sister and him in the room and Arthit in the kitchen.  In fact, the way he behaved he felt Kong complied to his plan.  He felt a little bad but still the uneasiness still looming large in his mind.  

Night wore on and the house was silent.  Samira slept peacefully on the bed.  She was a sound sleeper and nothing woke her up.  She was dead tired out of her grief and the journey.  But her brother Kong who was near the bed sleeping  was rolling on his mattress and gazing continuously at the kitchen where lay his life and his sleep.  He could not see Arthit as the door was ajar and only a dim light threw its light killing the darkness of night.  At around 2 am, Kong stealthily, very stealthily walked towards the kitchen and opened the door to see Arthit lying on the mattress curled up like a cocoon and his mouth slightly open drooling his saliva out.  

Kong felt angry as to how could Arthit sleep comfortably without him.  He entered the kitchen and sat on the mattress.  He laid down beside Arthit and turned towards him.  He made Arthit lie on his back and straddled on Arthit.  He made his grip tight on Arthit's shoulders and put his mouth on Arthit squeezing all the saliva out of him.  The sudden weight and his mouth being sucked by a creature woke Arthit up and before he could protest.  Kong separated their mouths with a plop sound and covered Arthit's mouth before he screamed.  He moved closer to Arthit's ears and froze  him with devilish words:

"Arthit, you dare to scream and I  swear I will strip and kiss you in front of Samira.  Do you want that, since she is a light sleeper (lied Kong).  Don't even dare to separate me from you.  I will sleep with you only and you will share your bed with me ONLY".

Shocked Arthit nodded sleepily and signaled him to take his hand from his mouth.  Arthit was too much tired to argue and when Kong took his hand from his mouth and moved him closer to cuddle him  tightly, he did not resist.   Both slept soundly and their body fitted well to each other.  They slept peacefully till 8 in the morning forgetting the world around them. 

*****************