Separation Again

It had been almost three months since Arthit moved out of their one -flat apartment.  After their initial tussle during the time of wedding and there after, the series of quarrels followed and every time, Arthit became quite violent and almost showered blows after blows at his friends, Kong, or his friends.  The families of both Kong and Arthit left the matter to solve between themselves since then they were married and it was not good to interfere in their private matters.  Although they tried their best to stop but they were in turn insulted by the couples.

Finally not able to bear the tension, stress and quarrels, Arthit decided to move out of the apartment but warned Kong that if he ever set his eyes on any one else apart from him, he would kill both of them since Kong was his husband then.  And it was not his idea to marry but Kong's and when he uttered the word 'divorce' Kong lost it and said to him,

"Get out, I do not want you here at any cost.  I am done with you and your stupid love.  I am feeling suffocated.  JussssssJUSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT GEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTOUUUTTTTTT".

So Kong lived in that apart alone fuming, fretting, cursing himself for separating Arthit from him since Arthit dared to bring the dreadful word 'divorce' from his mouth.  Even though he understood what Arthit meant was that he would not divorce him but still his blood boiled even to hear that horrible word from his Arthit.  So he thought a little bit of separation between them would settle the row.

Arthit lived with Knot in his flat always thanking him for being just a good friend.  He was always  shouting imprecations at Kong.

"Knot,even though I am married I am leaving in my friend's house.  I just hate that bastard, asshole, pig-headed, I will make his life a hell.  See now that I am away, he will be shedding tears but I will not return back to him even if he licks my feet.  I am his husband, I have my own dignity. "

"But Arthit actually that is your house too right, but why did you come out?"

"Well, I thought of giving him some personal space after all this debacle".

"But it has been three months, you have not gone there, nor did he come for you.  I am worried".

"Me too".

*************