[Lapis & Peridot × Lost!Reader]

Y/n wandered through the forest for hours, looking for any signs of life. She had wondered too far off the hiking trail and now she was lost in the woods.

She didn't really mind it. It was quiet out, and the autumn colors in the sun were calming.

As she walked, she heard distant talking. She looked around, but saw no one. The voices were getting closer. They had to see her sooner or later.

"Hello?" Y/n called. The voices continued on. "Hey!" Y/n raised her voice that time. The voices stopped.

She couldn't see anyone near, and she was beginning to think it was just her imagination. Just as she gave up, a large shadow flew over her. She looked up and saw a humanoid figure flying overhead. She couldn't see exactly who it was, the sun was blinding her eyes.

"Look! Someone's down there!" Y/n heard one of them say. Her voice was high pitched and nasally. The figure floated to the ground, and Y/n could finally see them. They were unlike anyone she had ever seen. Their skin color was different, their hair seemed to defy gravity, and of course, they were flying.

"Are you okay?" The tall, blue one asked. Y/n looked at her.

"I'm fine. I just need a little help." She said.

"We can help you! I'm Peridot!" The short, green one smiled widely at Y/n as she stuck her hand out for her.

"Y/n. And you are?" She turned to the tall one.

"Lapis. Lapis Lazuli." She smiled at Y/n. "You said you needed help?"

"Yeah. I'm lost and I don't know where I am." Y/n said.

"Oh! We can take you to the barn! Then maybe we can help you!" Peridot said.

"The barn? Where is that?" Y/n asked.

"It's just outside these woods. I can take you to it." Lapis said.

"Okay. How? We can't walk, we'll just get even more lost." Y/n said. Lapis turned around to reveal a glowing gem on her back. Wings made of water sprouted. Y/n's eyes grew wide in shock. "H-How did you do that?"

"She's a Lapis Lazuli, duh. It's their power." Peridot said as she climbed onto Lapis' back.

"Oh... Um, there's no way I can ride on your back." Y/n said. Lapis turned to her.

"I know. I'm just gonna hold your hands." She said. She grabbed Y/n's hands and without warning, jumped into the air. Y/n gasped, feeling the cold air whip through her hair as they went up. She kicked her legs around, reaching for anything to place them on.

"Calm down, Y/n. Lapis isn't going to drop you." Peridot said. Y/n looked up at Lapis.

"Are you sure?" She asked. Lapis nodded.

"I'm not gonna drop you." She said. Y/n sighed. She looked down at the ground. It was a long drop, but she trusted Lapis.

Y/n felt like she could trust Lapis despite the fact that she just met her. She felt like Lapis was one of those people who will always keep their promise, no matter what, and that made her feel a little bit more safe.

Y/n looked into the distance and saw they were nearing a field. There was a large barn that had many different things sticking out of it, and a field of corn.

"Are you guys farmers?" Y/n asked.

"Eh, we like to think of ourselves as advanced Earth farmers, but Steven is still teaching us how to grow plants." Peridot said.

"Steven? Who's that?" Y/n asked.

"You don't know Steven?" Lapis asked, seeming shocked. Y/n shook her head.

"Am I supposed to...?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes! Steven is the reason we're here! Steven is the reason the Earth is still alive! He saved everyone! Everyone should know him by now!" Peridot said.

"Oh, um... Maybe you can introduce me to him." Y/n said.

"We're gonna have to since you don't know him." Peridot said.

"Don't forget, we have to help Y/n find her way home." Lapis said.

"I know! I don't forget things that fast." Peridot said. Y/n laughed a bit at them. They were like children fighting.

Lapis landed on the ground in front of the barn and let go of Y/n. Y/n looked around the strange building.

"How did you guys do this?" She asked as she looked up at the pick up truck sticking out of the building.

"I used my ferrokinesis!" Peridot smiled widely as she moved raised her hand to demonstrate. She lifted up a can that was on the ground with her mind.

"And I used my hydrokinesis." Lapis said as she moved her hand in a waving motion. Y/n looked at what the two were looking at and saw a large hand made of water waving at her. Y/n gasped.

"So you guys have super powers?" She asked, her eyes wide in awe.

"Well, I wouldn't call them super. If we have them, then of course other Lapis Lazulis and Peridots are going to have them." Peridot said.

"There are more of you?" Y/n asked.

"A whole planet's worth! Probably more of us than there are humans on Earth." Peridot said.

"We're gems. We come from a planet called Homeworld." Lapis said as she lowered her hand, the water hand disappearing.

"So you're... Aliens?" Y/n asked.

"In a way, yeah. For you humans." Peridot said. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"That explains a lot." She said. "Anyways, I really have to be getting home. I still have things to do."

"Okay. Where do you live?" Lapis asked.

"Jersey. It's probably a ways from here, so I'll need to be getting home as soon as possible." Y/n said.

"Steven showed me where that's at. I can take you." Lapis said.

"Okay, but... Is there any other way we can go besides flying?" Y/n asked.

"What other way would there be?" Peridot asked. Y/n sighed.

"Nevermind. Let's just go." She said. Lapis summoned her wings, and Peridot climbed onto her back. Just like last time, Lapis grabbed her hand and jumped into the air without warning.

They flew for a while, Peridot going on and on about the things Steven did to protect Earth, Y/n and Lapis listening to the stories. They eventually saw the faint lights through all the smog, signalling them that they were there.

"The air here stinks." Peridot said. Y/n scoffed.

"I know. It's like people don't even care about the environment. I hate living here. I want to move out to the country, like where you two live." Y/n said. Peridot gasped.

"Hey! Maybe you could live in the barn with us!" She said.

"Oh, I don't know. It would be a hassle to move out there with you two. I wouldn't want to be a bother." Y/n said. Lapis landed in front of a building and set the two down.

"It wouldn't be a bother. It would be nice to have a new roommate." She said.

"Yeah! And we can get Steven to help! He'll love you." Peridot added. Y/n smiled.

"It's a nice idea. I'll think about it." She said. Lapis smiled at her, Peridot doing the same. Y/n pulled the two into a hug. "Will I see you again soon?"

"Definitely. I'll be sure to visit." Peridot said.

"And I'll make sure to come see you to." Lapis said.

"Good. Well, I've gotta go." Y/n pulled away. She turned to the door. "Bye..." She waved goodbye to them as she stepped inside.

"See ya later, Y/n!" Peridot waved goodbye. Lapis waved goodbye as well. Y/n smiled at them and shut the door. "Well, let's go home, Lazuli. We've got to make room for a new roommate!"

"Yeah. Let's go." Lapis said as she grabbed Peridot and summoned her wings, flying away.

I'm not sure I did as good with this one as I did the others. But did you like it?