[Tko × Insomniac!Reader]

Yeeee it's another one for my edgy boi enjoy

Tko was spending the night at Y/n's tonight. She had asked him to, but he didn't actually know why.

Tko knocked on the front door. Moments later, a familiar girl answered.

"Tko!" Y/n smiled brightly. Tko smiled back a bit.

He was always much softer on her because he knew something was wrong with her. She tried to hide it, but it was very obvious. She had bags under her eyes and always looked tired, she was constantly yawning, and could barely keep her eyes open sometimes.

She never talked about it. Tko never asked about it. He didn't want to risk making her upset.

Y/n grabbed Tko's hand and intertwined her fingers with his. She led him inside and up a set of stairs.

As they were walking, Tko looked down at their hands and blushed a bit. He had always liked Y/n, but never had the courage to tell her. He didn't want to be rejected. Something about her hating him made him feel sick. He didn't want her to hate him.

Y/n led him into a room. He looked around the room, quite surprised. He was expecting everything to be bright and girly, but instead got the opposite.

The walls were painted grey and the blinds covered the window, blocking any natural light from getting in. The bed was on the right-hand side of the room in the corner, a nightstand next to it. On the other side was a dresser, and a table with a chair by it.

"Huh. It's kind of dark in here." Tko said as he walked in, looking around. He liked it, it's just that it was unexpected.

"Yeah. I like it dark when I'm trying to sleep." Y/n said as she walked up to her bed and sat down. She patted the spot next to her, telling him to come. He walked up and sat down next to her. "Which reminds me, I wanted to tell you something."

"Really? What is it?" Tko asked as he kind of got his hopes up. What if she was confessing? Then he wouldn't have to be rejected and hated!

"I um... I know you're kind of worried about me..." She said as she looked at the floor, rubbing her arms. "You're worried but you never ask what's wrong..."

"Well... I didn't want to risk making you upset..." Tko said.

"You wouldn't make me upset. It... It would honestly make me happy to know you care about me." Y/n said. Tko felt his cheeks heat up. He looked at the floor.

"Yeah, well... A lot of people feel that way. People think I don't care about them, that I'm heartless. So they hope that I'll ease up on them so they can be friends with me because they think I'm different on the inside. And... They're right. I am different on the inside. More... Sad than mean." Tko said. He felt Y/n grab his hand.

"You can talk to me. I'm here for you. Just like you're there for me, too, right?" Y/n said. Tko looked up at her and smiled slightly, nodding. "Well, since you got something off your chest, I guess it's my turn."

"What is it?" Tko asked as he leaned closer, curious. He had always wanted to know, and now he was about to find out.

"I... I can't sleep at night. My mom says I'm an insomniac. It's really hard to do things during the day because I don't get enough sleep at night. I don't tell people because I don't want them to worry about me. I don't want to be seen as... Different in the bad way." Y/n said as she looked down. Tko placed a hand on her cheek and turned her back to him.

"You're not different in the bad way. You can't help it. It's not your fault you can't sleep. You shouldn't think that people will judge you over that. You're not different. You're... Special. And that's why I like you." Tko said. He noticed Y/n's eyes grow wide, and he suddenly realized what he had said. He began praying that she thought he meant in a friend kind of way instead of thinking he had a crush on her. He did like her like that, but he couldn't tell her.

Y/n suddenly pressed her lips against his, surprising him. What was she doing?! Was she just trying to make him feel better because she didn't like him? Why was she kissing him?

Tko pushed the panicked thoughts to the back of mind. He just wanted to enjoy this moment. He wrapped his arms around her neck, pulling her closer. He felt her hands run through his hair. She loved how soft it was.

They pulled apart a moment later. Y/n stared into his eyes, getting lost in them. They were different. Instead of dark and cold without any life, she saw a spark of happiness in them. She had never seen him like this.

"Do you... Like me? Or is it just to make me happy?" Tko asked. Y/n pulled him into a hug, resting her head on his shoulder.

"It's both." She said, smiling. Tko smiled and hugged her back.

He laid down in her bed, pulling her down as well. He held onto her tightly, refusing to let her go. She made him happy, now he had to make her happy.

He suddenly heard light snoring. He looked down and saw Y/n sound asleep. He smiled and hugged her again. He had found a way to get her to go to sleep, and that was him.

I feel like I ended this chapter abruptly cob dang it why does this have to happen to me the chapter was perfect until the ending rEEEEEEE-