[Fink × Werewolf!Reader] - Request

This one was requested by Ria_10_24, too.
I hope I did this one right, too.
You're 21 years old in this.

Y/n always visited Professor Venomous since they were good friends. Fink adored her. She was fun and always knew how to make her feel better when she was feeling down. She was just... Perfect, and Fink loved her for that.

Today was different for Fink though. Usually Y/n came to visit with Professor Venomous, but today she was here for Fink. Professor Venomous had to go on a business trip, so Y/n was going to babysit Fink until he got back.

"I don't need babysitting!" Fink crossed her arms. Y/n smiled and picked Fink up. She began tossing her in the air.

"Sure, you don't." Y/n said as she rolled her eyes. "Fink, if you were home alone, you would destroy everything and eat only cookies."

"No, I wouldn't!" Fink argued. Although, she knew that was wrong. She would eat all the cookies and destroy everything if she were home alone.

"C'mon, it's time for lunch." Y/n said as she held Fink's hand and walked into the kitchen. "Same thing?"

"Yep. I refuse to eat anything else." Fink said as she crossed her arms and looked away. Y/n chuckled and pulled out Fink's favorite food: Cereal made with chocolate milk and vanilla ice cream in it. Y/n found it a bit gross, but Fink loved it. And she felt like spoiling Fink a little today so why not?

Y/n made Fink her food and set her up in her highchair. Fink hated the highchair but she was too small to reach the table so she had to eat in it. Y/n sat down next to her and began folding up her napkin.

"Remember how I taught you?" Y/n asked. Fink looked down at the napkin and gasped. She grabbed hers and quickly folded it. It was a little sloppy but it looked like a paper hat. Y/n smiled and put her more neatly made hat on Fink's head. Fink smiled and put her hat on Y/n's head.

Y/n made herself a simple sandwich and had some (favorite juice) with it. Fink demanded Y/n eat the same thing as her, but she refused. So Fink decided she would eat a sandwich and have the same juice so they would have the same lunch.

After lunch, Y/n and Fink played some video games to pass the time. Y/n preferred board games, but Fink wanted to play video games with her since they were 'easier'.

Some time passed, and Fink was starting to grow tired. Her eyes were slowly shutting, and the remote control slipped out of her hand. Y/n felt Fink lean on her arm. She looked down at her and saw her wrapping Y/n's tail around her. She smiled and set the remote down.

She picked Fink up carefully and began walking to her room. She heard Fink's light snores as she walked, making her smile.

She reached Fink's room and opened the door. She walked up to her bed and laid her down. She pulled the covers over her and tucked her in. She planted a small kiss on her cheek as she pulled away. She heard Fink mumble something.

"Goodnight, Mommy..." She mumbled in her sleep. Y/n's smile grew.

"Goodnight, sweetie..." She said quietly back to Fink. She turned out the light and walked out of her room, letting her sleep.

Y/n was overjoyed. Fink called her 'mommy'! She had always loved Fink, and now she loved her even more. Now she knew that Fink saw her as a mother figure, and she planned to stay like that. She was happy to be a mother figure. She was happy to be Fink's 'mommy'...

This oneshot, and the last one, were a bit short. Sorry. But I think I made up for it by doing a good job on this one. At least, I hope I did.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed.