[KO × Villain!Softhearted!Reader]

yEs fInaLlY aNoThEr KO oNeShOt
I still have a huge crush on him despite the fact that it's a little weird considering that I'm 14
Anyways, enjoy.

KO had met someone yesterday. She was a villain. She was with Darrel, Shannon, and Raymond, attacking the plaza. There was something about her that made KO feel butterflies in his stomach. Maybe it was her confidence, and how she was confident they would destroy the plaza even she was wrong. Maybe it was her voice, and how she spoke. Maybe it was just the fact that she refused to hurt KO because 'He was just a kid'. That's what she said. And the moment she said that, KO couldn't stop thinking about her.

He knew what this was, but he didn't want to accept it. He didn't want to accept the fact that he had a crush on a villain. It was wrong. Villains were the enemy. He couldn't fall in love with the enemy.

"KO?"

What would everyone think of him if they knew he had a crush on a villain?

"KO."

They would try to split them up. Just look at what happened to Rad and Shannon!

"KO!" The voice finally snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked up and saw Enid, who looked concerned. "What's up, dude? You've been in your own world all day!"

"I-It's nothing." KO said as he looked down. Enid sat down next to him.

"It's not nothing. I can tell it's clouding your mind. You can talk to me." She said as she placed a hand on his shoulder. KO sighed.

"You promise not to freak out or get upset?" He asked. Enid nodded. KO breathed in and tried to swallow his nervousness. "I-I have a crush on a villain..." He said, not looking at her. Enid frowned.

"Who?" She asked.

"That girl, Y/n, the one who helped the robots..." KO answered. Enid sighed.

"KO, you know it won't work out between you two. She would eventually break your heart." Enid said.

"What if she doesn't? Did you hear what she said yesterday? She said she wouldn't fight me because I'm a kid. What if she's really nice?" KO asked. Enid was silent for a moment before speaking again.

"You can try if you want. But if she leaves you, don't come crying to me." She said. KO smiled and hugged Enid.

"Thank you..." He said. Enid sighed and hugged him back, smiling.

"You're welcome..." She said.

~~~

The next day, KO excitedly waited for an attack so he could see Y/n. He wasn't worried about being rejected. In fact, he didn't even think about that happening. He was too busy imagining scenes of the two becoming a couple.

He suddenly heard loud alarms go off as the sky turned a dark shade of purple. Excited more than anything, KO jumped up from his spot and rushed outside, getting to the parking lot before Enid and Rad.

They saw the BoxMore box that had fallen from the portal in the sky open. The four siblings, Darrel, Shannon, Raymond, and Y/n stood where the box was. KO smiled widely, excited. There she was, beautiful as ever.

Enid decided to take on the three robots while Rad took on Y/n. Seeing as how KO wasn't strong enough to help much with the robots and Y/n refused to fight someone her age or younger, KO had no one to fight.

As Y/n fought Rad, Y/n winning, KO decided to try and get Y/n's attention. But he didn't exactly think his plan through.

As Y/n was throwing a punch at Rad, KO stepped in front of him, thinking Y/n would stop. Instead, she couldn't stop and punched him, sending him flying through a wall. I guess you could say Y/n was kind of strong, seeing as how she could send him flying through the air.

Worried, she ran up to him. He had flown right through a brick wall and slid across the floor, hitting another wall. Y/n walked over to him and sat down on her knees, placing her hands on his cheeks and lifting his face up to look at her.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to hit you." She asked. KO groaned in pain as he opened his eyes. He looked up at her and smiled.

"I got your attention..." He said. Y/n frowned.

"You took a fist to the face just to get my attention?! You know, you could have just called me over and I would have talked to you." She said as she smiled at his silliness. KO sighed as he smiled.

"I didn't exactly think that plan out." He said. Y/n scoffed as she rolled her eyes, still smiling.

"Yeah, obviously." She said. "So, why did you want to talk to me?"

"I... I wanted to tell you something..." KO said as he sat up. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and frowned.

"Well, what is it?" She asked.

"I... I wanted to tell you that... I have a crush on you, and I was hoping maybe you liked me back..." KO said as he looked down, not making eye contact. He heard Y/n chuckle before burst out laughing. He looked back up at her frowned. "What's so funny?"

"It's just that..." Y/n finally stopped laughing as she wiped away her tears of joy. "We just met yesterday. I don't even know your name."

"Oh! Well, I'm KO!" He said as he smiled. "There, now can we be together?" Y/n chuckled.

"We don't really even know each other. And besides, I'm a villain and you're a hero. What would everyone think?" She said.

"You're a soft-hearted villain, and I'm a nice hero. Nobody will judge us. And we can get to know each other over time! But in a relationship!" KO said as he poked her chest, pointing to her heart. Y/n sighed, smiling, as she grabbed his hand in her two.

"So maybe I am soft. You can't tell anyone." She said. KO smiled and crossed his heart with his other hand, promising her he wouldn't.

"I would never." He said. Y/n's smile grew as she helped him stand up.

"First, why don't we get to know each other as friends?" Y/n asked. KO smiled.

"That sounds nice!" He said.

"Great. Now come on. People will be worrying about us." Y/n said as she led him out.

This was the start of a great friendship, soon to be something more.

I LOVE THIS ONE IT'S PERFECT I LOVE IT