[Professor Venomous × Neko!Reader Pt. 3] - Request

So I'm becoming a fan of my own series and I've wanted to do this for a while. This was also requested by Annette227! I hope you enjoy!

This one actually has a tiny, tiny bit of content that wouldn't be suited for people 12 and under. Just a warning. But you can still read if you want.

Professor Venomous sighed as he looked out the window. It had been three weeks. Three weeks since he last saw Y/n. Maybe she had forgotten about him? Or maybe she didn't care and just did all that to toy with him. Whatever the reason, he didn't like it because he wanted to see her and she wasn't here.

He noticed things were back to normal for villains. She wasn't stopping their deliveries. It's as if she ceased to exist. But Professor Venomous knew that wasn't it. It had to be something else. Such as she got caught. Or she was just taking a break. Or she just quit.

It was midnight. She would usually come around this time. But she still wasn't here. Professor Venomous decided it was pointless to sit up every night and wait for her when she wasn't coming. So he turned over in his bed and closed his eyes.

All of a sudden, he heard something bang loudly on his window. Startled, he quickly sat up. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked over to the window, opening it. He was suddenly tackled in a hug by someone as they pulled themself through the window.

"Professor! I'm so sorry I didn't come! I just had to go into hiding because some idiot almost found out my real identity!" A familiar voice said. He looked up and noticed it was Y/n, who was right on top of him. She sounded different than last time. This time, she sounded more sincere and even a bit worried.

"Y/n, it's okay--" Professor Venomous was cut off as she hugged him.

"No, it's not! I told you I would come and I didn't! I'm so sorry!" She said. Professor Venomous frowned.

She sounded like a completely different person. Instead of calm and collected, she was worried and panicked. Why did she feel so bad?

"Y/n, look at me." Professor Venomous said. She sniffed and looked down at him. He cupped her cheeks. "It's okay, really. Why are you so worried?"

"I-I um..." She blushed, not making eye contact.

"Well? What is it?" He asked. Y/n sighed, closing her eyes.

She suddenly pressed her lips against his, surprising him. He didn't kiss her back, but he didn't stop her.

She pulled away a second later. She blushed and stood up, holding a hand out for him. He took and and stood up. She looked away from him and at the floor, rubbing her arm nervously.

"Sorry I did that. Guess my feelings got the best of me." She said. He placed a hand on her cheek and turned her face to him.

"It's okay. I liked it." He said. Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"Y-You liked it?" She asked, surprised.

"Yes. Ever since I first met you, there was something about you that I was drawn to." He admitted. Y/n smirked.

"Care to tell me what it was you were drawn to?" She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her hips touched his.

"Um... Uh..." Professor Venomous was at a loss for words. She was so close. Although they had been this close before, this time was different. There was a tension, a sexual tension.

"Was it my body?" Y/n said in a low voice as she leaned closer.

"I-I guess you could say that was part of the reason." He stuttered. Y/n could see he was blushing a tiny bit.

"Well you don't look too bad yourself." She said as she leaned closer to him. She closed her eyes and turned her head a bit, pressing her lips against his. Unlike last time, this one was more slow and passionate.

And unlike last time as well, Professor Venomous kissed her back. He wrapped one arm around her side and placed his other hand on the back of her head, running his fingers through her hair.

He felt Y/n begin to push him towards the bed. He sat down on the edge of it and pulled her onto his lap. She finally stopped kissing him and pulled away. She leaned her head on his shoulder and hugged him.

"I love you." She said. Professor Venomous smiled a bit and kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you, too." He said. He leaned back on the bed so that they were laying down together.

Y/n cuddled up next to him and closed her eyes. Professor Venomous wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

"Good night." Y/n mumbled, already falling asleep.

"Good night." Professor Venomous muttered back.

OH MY GOSH, I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME A FEW DAYS TO GET THIS DONE. It usually doesn't take me that long but I had writer's block and wasn't in the mood to write much. I'm so sorry.

I hope you enjoyed.