[Rad × Popular!Reader]

I might just make this an ok ko oneshot book nobody ever requests SU oneshots and I can't come up with any. I don't know if I'll do it though. Probably not.

Anyways, enjoy. It's a kinda short oneshot, sorry.

Y/n was a popular hero. She always hung out with people like Red Action. She was the toughest teen hero, her level being at 5.

Rad had a huge crush on her. But obviously he couldn't tell her that for a few reasons. One of them being because she was already dating someone.

He never told anyone about his crush, not even Enid. He just didn't want to risk being humiliated. So he kept it in and hoped for the best.

As Rad was stacking things up on the shelf, he heard the store doors burst open as Red Action rushed in.

"Enid! There you are! I need your help!" She said. Enid's eyes widened as she frowned.

"What's wrong?" She asked. Rad began listening closely to their conversation.

"It's Y/n. I don't know what to do. She's crying and says that she doesn't want help. I thought maybe you could make her feel better. No one else has been able to." Red Action explained.

"Sorry, Red, I'm not the type to be sympathetic. Plus I never really talk to Y/n. I would have no idea what to say. But maybe..." Enid looked around the room until her eyes landed on Rad, who wasn't really hidden behind a shelf. "Rad! He's a big softy. Maybe he can help."

"Wh-What?! I'm not a big softy!" Rad exclaimed as he crossed his arms, pouting.

"Whatever. You're all we have left." Red Action said as she grabbed his arm and began dragging him outside. "You had better make her happy or else."

Rad nodded nervously. Red Action led him to the alley by the store. There sat Y/n on a box, Drupe next to her with her hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her.

Drupe noticed Red Action and Rad. She frowned sadly at them as she stood up. Red Action pushed Rad towards Y/n and walked away with Drupe.

"U-Uh..." Rad looked at the ground. He sat down on the boxes next to Y/n. She had her face in her hands as she cried. "Are you... Okay?"

"Leave me alone!" Y/n shouted as she choked on her sobs. Rad frowned a bit. He placed a hand on her shoulder and breathed in, sighing.

"Look, I know we don't talk a lot. But I really care about you and I want you to be happy. So please..." Rad placed a hand on her cheek and turned her head towards him, wiping some of her tears away. "Tell me what's wrong."

"I-I..." Y/n swallowed the lump in her throat. She suddenly wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into a hug. "I'm so sad. My boyfriend left me for some other girl. He was cheating on me. I'm so mad at him but... I miss him."

"He should have never done that. You don't deserve to go through this pain. You deserve better." Rad said. Y/n sniffed and looked up at him, still hugging him tightly.

"Y-You really think so?" She asked. Rad smiled at her, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"I know so." He said. Y/n smiled back at him.

"We should hang out more. You're really great." She said as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"You're really great, too." Rad said as he hugged her.

"Oh, and Rad?" Y/n began.

"Yeah?"

"I know you like me."