[Rad × Reader × Yandere!Raymond Pt. 2 Alternate Ending] - Request

So this one was requested by Allyson46073. Hope you enjoy.
Small Warning: This will have death in it.

"Let me go! I don't want to be here with you!" Y/n yelled. Raymond chuckled.

"Aw, look at you. You're so cute with your face all red with anger. You couldn't scare a fly like this." He said. Y/n growled.

"I'll do more than scare you when I get my hands on you!" She said as she clenched her teeth, seething with anger.

She was tied to a chair in a dark room. She couldn't escape no matter how hard she tried. Raymond would only feed her once a day. It was like torture.

"Oh, what will you do?" Raymond smirked, twisting her words around to sound more suggestive. Y/n scoffed, disgusted.

"Tear your limbs off and throw you into a pit of lava! Let me go!" She yelled. Raymond's smirk grew.

"Come on, you know you want me." He said.

"I could never want you!" Y/n said as she glared at him. Raymond's smirk disappeared as he turned around.

"Fine. Don't admit it. But I know you'll break eventually..." He said as he walked out. Y/n sighed and looked at the floor.

She pulled on her arms, trying to escape, but it didn't work. Instead, she felt a searing pain in her wrists as the rope roughly rubbed against them, making them bleed.

She looked around. There had to be something that could help. She looked down at the chair she was tied to. It was metal. And just to her luck, there was a loose screw holding the leg of the chair together.

She began unscrewing it. Once she pulled it out, the leg fell apart causing the chair to fall backwards and loosen the rope. She pulled her hands out of the rope and untied her legs.

She stood up and looked around. The room was pitch black except for the dim light right above her. As she walked into the darkness, she ran into something. Something jabbed her side, making her hiss in pain. She grabbed what it was that she hit. It was a doorknob.

She gasped and smiled, twisting it. The door opened, and she was blinded with light. As she looked out, her eyes widened. She was outside. It was a backdoor that led behind BoxMore.

She ran outside and around the building. Across the road and parking lot, she saw the plaza. She ran towards it, waving her arms around like a madman to get her friends' attention.

"Rad! Enid! KO! Someone, anyone!" Y/n yelled as she reached the plaza parking lot.

Rad was still sitting at the counter dozing off. Trying to stay awake, he sat up and looked around. As he glanced out the window, he noticed someone running towards the store. He squinted his eyes as he looked closer, quickly realizing who it was.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed, overjoyed, as he ran outside. He ran towards her, smiling widely. But his smile quickly faded as he noticed something behind her. "Y/n! Look out!"

Before she could turn to see what he was talking about, something grabbed the back of her shirt and stopped her, also gagging her with her shirt in the process.

"Where do you think you're going, love?" Raymond said from behind her. Y/n could practically hear his smirk.

"Let me go!" Y/n said as she turned and punched him in the face, knocking him back. Her knuckles were bruised and hurting now, but she didn't care. All she cares about was escaping.

She turned and ran towards Rad. As she reached him, he pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry we didn't come save you! It was too dangerous! The others said we couldn't! I'm so sorry!" Rad said as he hugged her tightly. Y/n hugged him back, feeling relieved to be in his arms again.

"It's okay, Rad. I'm here now. I'm safe now." Y/n said as she smiled a bit. Rad pulled away and quickly pressed his lips against hers, kissing her. Y/n was surprised at first, but kissed back.

"NO!" A voice shouted from behind as Y/n was pulled away from Rad. Raymond pushed her behind him and aimed his charged arm blaster at Rad and shot him, sending him flying back and crashing into a car. Rad groaned in pain as he fell to the ground. "She's mine, and no one else's! Y/n, you have to be my girlfriend! I won't allow you to love anyone else!"

"I'll never be your girlfriend!" Y/n shouted. Raymond pointed his blaster at Rad, who was laying on the ground.

"Yes, you will." Raymond said in a low voice. Y/n looked at Rad then at Raymond.

"If I do, will you leave Rad alone?" Y/n asked. Raymond smirked.

"I promise I will." He said as he slid his free hand behind his back. Y/n looked down at the ground and sighed.

"Okay. I will. Now leave him alone." Y/n said. Raymond's smirk grew into a large grin. He blasted his arm gun, hitting Rad. Y/n gasped and ran to him.

"Rad! Get up, don't die! Come on!" Y/n said as he lifted his head up a little. She held his hand in hers, but he wouldn't grab hers. She started crying, trying to wake him up. But there was no waking him up. He was gone.

"Come on, love. Now nothing will come between us." Raymond said with a sickeningly sweet voice. He lifted her up bridal style and began walking away. Y/n didn't fight him, there was no point. She just cried on his shoulder.

But this didn't mean she was giving up. Rad's death will not be in vain. Y/n will avenge him...

I hope this was good. I tried to write a sad scene but I'm kinda losing my touch. I hope you still enjoyed though.