[Lapis Lazuli × Angry!Quiet!Reader Pt. 2] - Request

Requested by Lapisbluegirl
I hope you enjoy.

Lapis sat on top of the barn as she looked at the horizon. The sun was setting. Yet another day had gone by that Y/n hadn't come.

It had been a month since Lapis had last seen Y/n. Everyday, she would sit on the roof of the barn and watch the sunset, wishing she hadn't said what she did.

No one could cheer her up. Not Steven, not Peridot, no one. She was heartbroken, and there was nothing she could do.

Lapis felt a tear slide down her cheek. She was crying. She pulled her knees close to her chest as she hid her face in her hands.

As she was crying, she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She gasped and looked up. Her eyes grew wide.

"Y-Y/n?" Lapis stuttered as she stood up. Y/n looked at the ground as she rubbed her arm, nervous.

"I-I'm sorry." She mumbled. "I hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me. It was my fault. I was being nosy. I should have just minded my own business." Lapis said as she looked down as well. They were both silently for a few moments before Y/n spoke again.

"I was upset." She said. Lapis raised an eyebrow and looked back up at her.

"I-I'm sorry I made you--" She was cut off.

"Not with you. With myself. I get upset with myself for not being good enough. When I said I hated you, I just got upset and panicked. I didn't want you to know." Y/n said.

"Oh..." Lapis didn't know what to say. But she knew what to do.

She pulled Y/n into a hug. She didn't say anything. It was just like before. No talking, just being happy in each other's presence.

Lapis sat down next to Y/n and looked at the almost set sun. She grabbed her hand and intertwined her fingers with Y/n's.

"I love you." Y/n said, not looking away from the sunset. Lapis furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Y/n.

"You do?" She asked.

"I may as well admit it since we're together again." Y/n said. Lapis smiled a bit a scooted closer to her, leaning her head on her shoulder.

"I love you, too." She said.

ADIENRIWNEISNF THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT I HATE SHORT CHAPTERS I'M SO SORRY

I hope I did good on this.